Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I could feel the atmosphere from my lounge room, would have been amazing live. Agree with MT that a 3:00 kickoff would have been a disaster. The temperature was still 30+ at that time.

34 deg at 4pm & 17deg by kickoff, night GF's are here to stay especially being played in October
    #itaintweaktospeak

Gotta admit, when it was decided that the Doggies and Rabbitohs were going head to head in the GF. I started to get all envious of Pete (^^) 'n the likes.

Even though I'm a Qlder, it was good to see two great Sydney teams battle it out. Just a lil' disappointed the Doggies couldn't match it with the Rabbitohs on the night. But the way they (Rabbitohs) sealed it in the last ten minutes made up for it.

Have to agree being there was staggering just to feel the at atmosphere and the emotion when the full time siren went. Took a video of that moment and the noise was awesome. People hugging and tears everywhere. I looked around and dared to think that one day that could be our club , but we are so far from that , both in on field performance and support its not funny. But we can only improve so one day.....

One thing though the pre game 'entertainment ' was a freaking disgrace !!!!! What a complete and utter waste of time.....have no idea what it cost but it was money and time blown.

I must admit rj that I have never been to one of those events where the pre-game entertainment has been anything more than a filler ... deep and meaningful? not in my 50 years of watching ... I just don't get it, the spectacle is the games, surely that's enough ... does F1 have pre-race gala entertainment or Wimbledon or the US Open or the Melbourne Cup?

Finish the preliminary games, recognise those who are retiring, introduce the teams, play the National Anthem and get on with it.
    Last edited by Titanic; 08-10-14 at 08:48 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.