Page 235 of 281 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 245 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Never know, played at Keebra, family is still up these ways as well. Could be a chance???
    A strong, hole-running backrower with a freakish offload who also happens to be a kiwi?

We can dream haha...he'd be ideal

Don't know how to embed it here, but there is a nice little video on Liolevave's profile page on the tigers website that includes some of his highlights (something our website should be doing!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly.to.Roberts View Post
    Would personally drive him to Townsville. He didnt deserve to be resigned in the first place. He's a big reason we are in this mess.
    He's a big reason?

Wrong.

Recruitment is the reason
    Last edited by teke; 06-08-15 at 01:30 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    He's a big reason?

Wrong.

Recruitment is the reason
    Agreed, it is a bit hard to blame the player for the club's decision to sign him to a deal like that in the first place.

I'm very excited to see who we buy next. Not sure how much money we have left but after Dave Taylor leaving we should some cash to throw around. I agree with everyone that our forward pack needs more mongrel. Does anyone know if someone decent is off contract or is it to late? I

Well I know people who watch the ESL and they say that Zeb Taia is by far the best backrower in the league, maybe he's our answer for that backrowe spot

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly.to.Roberts View Post
    Would personally drive him to Townsville. He didnt deserve to be resigned in the first place. He's a big reason we are in this mess.
    And I would personally drive him back to Sawtell.

any decent clips of Zeb?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    any decent clips of Zeb?
    I watched a couple of Catalans games this year and he was very good, he's been a real weapon for them this year, I can't find many decent clips of him though, just search up some catalans games and he'll feature

and this tigers rumour... some of the guys who have good knowledge of things happening beleive it is the young guy, but the rumours say its a higher priced player to relieve cap pressure at tigers, which the young guy wouldnt really help with.

nek minnut - Chris Lawrence

I've found some footage of him, he scores two impressive tries in this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMtfXK5c4vM. First one is in the 19th minute and second is in the 76th. Looks to have good speed and agility for his size. He also shows great strength to score in the 79th minute of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKL2jfKFB88

and this tigers rumour... some of the guys who have good knowledge of things happening beleive it is the young guy, but the rumours say its a higher priced player to relieve cap pressure at tigers, which the young guy wouldnt really help with.

nek minnut - Chris Lawrence
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh better not be Lawrence. Are these sources of yours good?

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh better not be Lawrence. Are these sources of yours good?
    nah i dont have sources man, i just mean people on the forum who usually have a good idea of what's happening. definitely nothing concrete or solid...they are probably just spit balling for all i know.

nah i dont have sources man, i just mean people on the forum who usually have a good idea of what's happening. definitely nothing concrete or solid...they are probably just spit balling for all i know.
    TF92?

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    I've found some footage of him, he scores two impressive tries in this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMtfXK5c4vM. First one is in the 19th minute and second is in the 76th. Looks to have good speed and agility for his size. He also shows great strength to score in the 79th minute of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKL2jfKFB88
    Great work Taia is very exciting but what about the commentators? No pretence at impartiality, shouting go!go! when the Catalans made a break. I had to recall my high school French.

I am actually getting excited about next year, it will be a complete new look.