Page 227 of 281 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4213
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    We need someone who can help mentor/teach KG and AT. I think a halves coach would do better then any player we could get atm.
    I second the halves coach suggestion. Do we have the cash to poach Andrew Johns from Manly?

Welcome back Friendy.

http://www.titans.com.au/content/tit...nd_return.html

Foundation Aquis Titans player Nathan Friend has agreed to return to the Gold Coast in 2016 on a one-year deal after four seasons with the New Zealand Warriors.

The 34-year-old hooker, one of the most dedicated and fittest players in the NRL, is excited about returning to the Coast to end his NRL career and explore post-football opportunities.

“I’m really looking forward to returning to the Coast and making a contribution to the Titans, and hopefully playing a leading role in better times ahead,” Friend said.

“I have great memories from my five seasons with the Titans, including twice getting to the finals, and I’d love to be a part of getting there again.

“Hopefully my experience and determination can be of value and I can help the club move in the right direction.”

Friend has played 215 NRL games for the Broncos, Titans and Warriors since his debut for Brisbane in 2002. He made 100 appearances for the Titans from 2007-11.

Aquis Titans head coach Neil Henry says he feels Friend’s experience and leadership qualities will be a great asset to the younger players.

“It’s great to have a foundation player return to the Coast, and Nathan’s experience and leadership will be invaluable, especially for our young hookers Kierran Moseley and Karl Lawton,” he said.

“He is one of the most professional and dedicated players in the NRL and we feel still has a lot to offer the club.

“Nathan was an integral part of the establishment of the Titans from 2007 and is excited at an opportunity to return and have a positive influence as part of our leadership group and to finish his career on the Gold Coast.”

Mortimer, Falloon, Srama and Redman be like

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Mortimer, Falloon, Srama and Redman be like

Only one of those listed will be here next season
    #itaintweaktospeak

I assume that's Redman but isn't Srama under contract and nobody wants him? Plus Henry was quoted today talking-up Lawton as a 9 too.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Redman only signed for this season, Mortimer's still on contract next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    Redman only signed for this season, Mortimer's still on contract next year.
    I like to see Redman stay .I like the way he plays. Can,t Mortimer play halfback and not buy Roberts as he is not playing great for Newcastle.Would this save us SOME MONEY ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Titans4me View Post
    I like to see Redman stay .I like the way he plays. Can,t Mortimer play halfback and not buy Roberts as he is not playing great for Newcastle.Would this save us SOME MONEY ??????
    lol what?

Quote Originally Posted by Titans4me View Post
    Can,t Mortimer play halfback and ...
    NO!

Jw does anyone know much about Abraham Papalii?

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/gold-c...ben-teo-18427/

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ Usual rumour link on us chasing Ben Teo, we hear them a lot now but still good to keep us preoccupied from actually working. Hopefully he comes **fingers crossed **

- - - Updated - - -

Reading the article also says were imminent on announcing Zeb Taia signing. Till it's done on paper I'm a non believer

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Jw does anyone know much about Abraham Papalii?
    yeah was with Warriors, picked up by Roosters for this season and next. Big unit who can run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/gold-c...ben-teo-18427/

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ Usual rumour link on us chasing Ben Teo, we hear them a lot now but still good to keep us preoccupied from actually working. Hopefully he comes **fingers crossed **

- - - Updated - - -

Reading the article also says were imminent on announcing Zeb Taia signing. Till it's done on paper I'm a non believer
    Taia will happen.

Te'o is a long shot. We just don't seem like the type of club that he would come to.

Teo would be great, however pretty much says in the article we wont be able to match the $$ he can get with other clubs.

I've liked what I've seen of Redman, zippy from dummy half and isn't afraid to kick it downfield to try and gain us some field position, something we rarely see from our other hookers.

What is the club thinking bringing Zeb Taia back here
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]