Page 209 of 281 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4213

LOL Willie Mason. Not sure why anyone would even suggest him TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    LOL Willie Mason. Not sure why anyone would even suggest him TBH.
    Mason has given Manly limited value this year but I'm pretty certain he will be finishing up with them at the end of this season. Frankly I don't see any value in him coming here. He played one of his better games last night but the defence through the middle was so poor, of course he is going to make metres when he ran.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly.to.Roberts View Post
    Wow. If we dont land Taylor now, recruitment staff and our board should be ashamed of themselves.
    That's what I was referring too. And I agree, if we don't get Taylor and end up with Roberts then anyone who had anything to do with that or the previous missed opportunities should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    That's what I was referring too. And I agree, if we don't get Taylor and end up with Roberts then anyone who had anything to do with that or the previous missed opportunities should be ashamed.
    Ashamed??? we've Re-signed Roberts and Elgey when against other bidders. Got Cherry to sign.
    Other than Sezer we havent lost much we wanted to retain really.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    Ashamed??? we've Re-signed Roberts and Elgey when against other bidders. Got Cherry to sign.
    Other than Sezer we havent lost much we wanted to retain really.
    I was referring to Tyrone Roberts. If we sign him after the missed opportunities......

Friendy move back to the Gold Coast confirmed???

Haha nah but seriously hope it happens. In my opnion, with the very unexperienced spine we have for next year (Hoffman, LG, Taylor??), Friend could be a great addition to add a tackling machine with a cool head. Having Moseley and Redman are good but they are still young and a year or two under Friendy could be good IMO.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Friendy move back to the Gold Coast confirmed???

Haha nah but seriously hope it happens. In my opnion, with the very unexperienced spine we have for next year (Hoffman, LG, Taylor??), Friend could be a great addition to add a tackling machine with a cool head. Having Moseley and Redman are good but they are still young and a year or two under Friendy could be good IMO.
    agreed. Falloon will be gone next year pretty much and it could also mean Srama may go to.

Junior

Will be very hard to offload any players with 2 years left or more on their contracts with out having to pick up the bill for their contract.

We have a lot of player tied up who we probably shouldn't and on good money from previous administration. Unless they ask for a release or another club picks up the tab we will be stuck with majority of these players until their contract ends.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Will be very hard to offload any players with 2 years left or more on their contracts with out having to pick up the bill for their contract.

We have a lot of player tied up who we probably shouldn't and on good money from previous administration. Unless they ask for a release or another club picks up the tab we will be stuck with majority of these players until their contract ends.
    Ok then so we would now have Friend, Moseley, Redman, Srama, Mortimer in the hookers.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Ok then so we would now have Friend, Moseley, Redman, Srama, Mortimer in the hookers.
    Redman is only on a one year deal. But Srama, Mortimer, Mosley yes, plus Lawton.

And where has it been said that we are after Friend???

Redman is only on a one year deal. But Srama, Mortimer, Mosley yes, plus Lawton.

It would be tough to have that many hookers on the roster but could we possibly offload Srama though considering he almost left this preseason? But I suppose that there aren't any teams looking for a hooker and he hasn't played much first grade this year.

Apparently said in RLW that Friend was considering coming to the Titans on a short deal as a mentor to Moseley and the young guys.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Matty Johns mentioned the link last night. Not sure where he's getting his mail from though.

redman is only contracted until end of this year.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    It would be tough to have that many hookers on the roster but could we possibly offload Srama though considering he almost left this preseason? But I suppose that there aren't any teams looking for a hooker and he hasn't played much first grade this year.

Apparently said in RLW that Friend was considering coming to the Titans on a short deal as a mentor to Moseley and the young guys.
    Im pretty sure the Warriors offered Friend a one year deal but he wanted longer (could be wrong though). So short term deal with us, would mean at least 2 years.

Srama backflipped back to us because hes on good money. lol no fault of his own though. Highest paid QCup player going around Id say lol

Im pretty sure the Warriors offered Friend a one year deal but he wanted longer (could be wrong though). So short term deal with us, would mean at least 2 years.

Srama backflipped back to us because hes on good money. lol no fault of his own though. Highest paid QCup player going around Id say lol
    You might be right Renegade but I recall reading that Friend wanted one more year. Didn't think it was two but I assume he is hoping a new club might offer one year and once he gets there then push his claims for longer.
    Srama backflipped because the Roosters only wanted to give him one year and he was signed for two more years here. Rather than take one year at the Roosters he decided to stay with the guaranteed two years pay here rather than take the risk of one year at the Roosters and have nothing after that.