Page 203 of 281 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4213

Just watched the knight play as for Tyrone ROberts no thanks , hope we dont go for him offered nothing really
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Just watched the knight play as for Tyrone ROberts no thanks , hope we dont go for him offered nothing really
    +1

Lol titansam takin on the new role of "inside word"

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Yes he is down on form but you have to remember that the entire Newcastle team is ****house on the field at the moment. Go back to 2012/13 and Tyrone was playing quite well because his team was decent as well.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Lol titansam takin on the new role of "inside word"
    ok no worries no more rumours then.. Sorry lads

That being said, I hope we can snare Te Maire Martin. HS do you have any 'inside word' if we are a big chance of getting him? With Ash Taylor likely signing with Manly, he could be one of our last options.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 10-07-15 at 10:44 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    ok no worries no more rumours then.. Sorry lads
    Just having a laugh Samuel, take it easy my NZ companion

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    well he informed me leading upto the Redman signing that we made inquiries about him and were close to securing a deal and look where that ended up... So I guess he may be allright. And I'm not going to say who it is sorry boys
    all good mate...thought you were someone who has been banned multiple times here...but it seems not.

Junior

Lol lol doing a dance and jigg. My reputation is still in tact haha.

Yall can throw up players and I'll shoot them down. Haha

But on a serious note. No thanks to Dureau, Fonua-Blake, and Chee Kam. All waste of space for me.

With Glenn staying at the donks I wonder how much bread they have for Thaiday.

I spoke with both Passi & Pettybourne tonight & they are both wrapped to have secured new contracts with the club, not sure about Ash Taylor going to Manly as the cheque signers think he'll be with us next season..

+
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I spoke with both Passi & Pettybourne tonight & they are both wrapped to have secured new contracts with the club, not sure about Ash Taylor going to Manly as the cheque signers think he'll be with us next season..

+
    2am.....you would have had a HUGE night and not a word out of place or a misspelling? What's the go mate.....Did you drink water all night?

Titansam why do you ask for everyone elses source but wont say your own bro??? Lol just joking mate!
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Like you i really like the style of footy we are playing and it is great to be keeping the guys that are going well this year. However I am getting annoyed (much worse than that actually but that will do on here) that we cannot seem to attract anyone decent.
    Without Sezer and Myles we are currently looking at a lesser team ability wise next year. I trust Henry in that i hope he knows what he is doing recruitment wise but at this stage I am very concerned about the makeup of our side for 2016. If we are having decent go at Taylor and he ends up going to Sydney rather than down the road then something is wrong.
    Totally agree with you Mexican, however I don't think Henry's a dummy and has people in place he is just being very selective with Mathieu, who scouted all of the roosters signings not too long ago. I will admit that losing sezer hurt a whole lot especially since he has found good form this year. But we have grown miles since the Cartwright era and it doesn't feel like to long ago getting rid of Cartwright was the number 1 thing people wanted from this forum, and now it has happened. Trying to stay positive but like you, I will be estatic when we know who will partner elgey. Up up the mighty titans

Just thought I'd add this because I can … in the old days (yawn) we wouldn't have been having this debate until after the Grand Final. Just imagine watching the season without any distractions and just some under-handed speculation to whet the appetite.

On Tyrone Roberts, in fact he didn't go badly just didn't dominate but would anyone rate Mortimer in 7 over him? Not the best choice but not the worst either. Taylor and Elgey look too similar in styles for my liking … not exactly the same but just saying.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Just thought I'd add this because I can … in the old days (yawn) we wouldn't have been having this debate until after the Grand Final. Just imagine watching the season without any distractions and just some under-handed speculation to whet the appetite.

On Tyrone Roberts, in fact he didn't go badly just didn't dominate but would anyone rate Mortimer in 7 over him? Not the best choice but not the worst either. Taylor and Elgey look too similar in styles for my liking … not exactly the same but just saying.
    This thread would be about 200 pages shorter if it was still the old days.

Tyrone didn't offer what we are looking for though. He didn't exhibit control or calmness. A decent fifth tackle option wasn't there. He plays to the line and puts his body on the line, he has a good step but that's about it. I just think if this is where we end up next year we could have saved ourselves some cap space and payout figures and just kept Kelly here. Keeping in mind that kelly wasn't in Kings plans when he took over. Yes I know, what choice do we have? Well, I'll ask again, when is Fogarty due back? What have we got to lose from now?