Page 171 of 281 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    I agree, I hope to at least here some more news regarding a potential halves signing soon. Foran would be excellent, and if he does walk out of his Eels deal, we are the only club with the $$$ to sign him so anything could happen
    I don't really like getting into the rumours stuff and would rather wait until a contract is signed..........but going against my own beliefs, I was reading a Rothfield blog before and he was 99% certain Hodko would be coming here. I don't know whether Rothfield had been out to lunch before he commented so take it as you will.
    Hopefully plenty is going on behind the scenes and we are not fiddling while Rome burns. I would rather Foran but not if any negotiations put at risk the signing of Hodko. I would hate to miss both. If Foran wanted a contract done at Parra that enabled him to walk I'm not sure I want anything less than a watertight deal from him.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 22-06-15 at 05:39 PM.

Just read somewhere it's pretty much out of us and the Warriors Forans signature if he does walk out on the Eels. And tbh if for some reason he signs with the Warriors I will have to question their salary cap because there is absolutely no way they can afford all these big names...anyone else agree?

Right people are saying Hodgkinson has signed for 2 years for less than he could have got elsewhere, time will tell
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I don't really like getting into the rumours stuff and would rather wait until a contract is signed..........but going against my own beliefs, I was reading a Rothfield blog before and he was 99% certain Hodko would be coming here. I don't know whether Rothfield had been out to lunch before he commented so take it as you will.
    Hopefully plenty is going on behind the scenes and we are not fiddling while Rome burns.
    tbh it looks likely, there's no other clubs that would be chasing him really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Right people are saying Hodgkinson has signed for 2 years for less than he could have got elsewhere, time will tell
    what? Source?

- - - Updated - - -

what? Source?
    My sources
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    My sources
    TF92?

It is a possibility that Hodko has signed with us already and cannot announce it until 10 days after the deal is signed (like the new rules state). That being said I am not 'in the know' like TF92 and apparently TP.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

- - - Updated - - -

what? Source?
    Sam I have complete faith in Petes Sources.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Sam I have complete faith in Petes Sources.
    I know I know jw if there was an article or something

Either way it would put the pressure back on Hodkinson to sign and sign sooner rather than later if there is even a sniff of Foran coming onto the market. Titans have the cash to chase Foran and Hodkinson is running out of clubs short of moving to merry old England. So whereas one day ago Hodkinson was in a prime negotiation seat, the tables have possibly turned.

According to Alis Rumours on FB we have signed Te Martin from the Tigers. Not sure if true but just passing on the info.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Gees I hope we signed Te Maire Martin. That would be super exciting.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    According to Alis Rumours on FB we have signed Te Martin from the Tigers. Not sure if true but just passing on the info.
    From what Ive heard is he has offers on the table, but is yet to make a decision on which one he will accept. I guess the best thing going for us in terms of coming here is he still has lots of friends up here. I hate that the media class him as a benji marshall, the only thing they have in common is they went to keebra and they are from new zealand, lol. completely different players.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    From what Ive heard is he has offers on the table, but is yet to make a decision on which one he will accept. I guess the best thing going for us in terms of coming here is he still has lots of friends up here. I hate that the media class him as a benji marshall, the only thing they have in common is they went to keebra and they are from new zealand, lol. completely different players.
    nailed it

7. Elgey
    6. Martin

Exciting halves pairing no doubt, but too inexperienced