Page 12 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast

eels have salary cap issues lol! i guess hayne million hasnt left much space or they plannig to use it on folau. i think will hopoate would do the job well for them.

i would be ok with Taka. i would like to see Henry use him in a gav cooper role. hitting that sweet hole on the inside line with a steaming Mead sweeping outside....i need a cup of tea and a lie down.

O'neil would be good, but we are centre killers. we basically retired Jake webster from the NRL, and couldnt utilise and tomane got poached into the ARU where he is now a wallaby. (not that big a deal actually lol).

i think use what we have until we work out our halves and spine, then add a centre as the cherry on top later on

So have we lost faith in gordon?
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/nr...ailrugbyleague

Noticed it said Beale likely to Titans. Anybody else heard of this? Any truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Davis13 View Post

Have not heard of it but he would be alright as he has played at centre this year. Though I feel we should save our money for marquee players

Beale is about as marquee as u can get. He's one talented chap
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Beale is about as marquee as u can get. He's one talented chap
    I don't think he's quite up there with the Sam Burger et al, but at left centre, you've won me.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis13 View Post

No not at all. There was some other article saying he was off to the Warriors.

However in the past week we have been linked to Hoffman, O'Neil and now Beale.... Just seems like a big fishing exercise....Cast the net out and see who will catch....I would be happy with anyone of those three.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

I would like to see the club sign both Beale and O'Neil. And we would only spend as much on them that we would have to spend on Hoffman to the club. They would make a great Wing/Centre combo.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    So have we lost faith in gordon?
    For me yes I have. Since he has come back from major injury he just doesn't look like he has the confidence to run anymore.

I agree that Beale would be a good signing. Although he is not a marquee player, he does his job and always plays solidly. He is only young and can slip into every position in the backline which will help fill our vacant centre spot.

As for O'Neill, I wouldn't mind him either but the only issue I have is his recent form drop. This year he has not been on his game. Not to mention that just about every Storm player to leave the club suddenly goes from top player to reserve grade standard.

Both would be handy pickups for the club and would help add depth to the backline, especially the vacant centre spot.

RLW Mole said that Justin O'Neill is the more likely signing out of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    RLW Mole said that Justin O'Neill is the more likely signing out of the two.
    When did he say that?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Hey guys did we end up finding anyone at the ultimate 2nd chance talent camp that was held at the gold coast (the dom walsh one) just wondering if the gc locals saw anything on the news or in the bulli or word of mouth cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    When did he say that?
    On Twitter last night

Looks like we may have the tigers and jason taylor to thank for taka staying as they will have to pay a portion of his salary as he had signed a contract according to todays rlw week mole