Page 102 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4213

So he has responded and we should take him at his word. IF he changes then we can vent.

As most of you know I had a troll rant I my first post. Simply no fans of either club wins in this situation. I believe he is still going to you guys, I believe Gavin Orr is a piece of crap using manly as a bargaining chip with the Myles contract. It is very poor, as a manly fan I am sick of the crap . Like the titans they have made a commitment to build side around him, manly should be planning a big rebuild looking for a new halfback.
    This crap leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, he will end up your way. I am just deadset over player signing 12 months in advance and derailing teams. You guys are on the right path, Roberts, elgey bright futures.

Junior

Hey the guy who called me a dribbler is back. Hows 16th place going?

As good as 10 finals in a row I suppose. How's blind faith things will turn around.

C'mon fella's. Let it go..

Really evasive and unconvincing from DCE.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Really evasive and unconvincing from DCE.
    Doesn't sound extremely convincing but Daly was ambushed by the media and was clearly uncomfortable. On 9 News reporters were nearly jumping into his car and wouldn't leave him alone.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Off topic Guys.

Along with many other things , you know why I like ,and am a member of this Forum ? It's because it's not the LU forum (Disrespectful, rude, foul mouthed and nasty and personal). ;-).
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Doesn't sound extremely convincing but Daly was ambushed by the media and was clearly uncomfortable. On 9 News reporters were nearly jumping into his car and wouldn't leave him alone.
    Yeah, yesterdays footage where they tried to bail him up as he 'n family were heading into a private residence (assuming it was their home) was a bit rich (imo).

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Yeah, yesterdays footage where they tried to bail him up as he 'n family were heading into a private residence (assuming it was their home) was a bit rich (imo).
    Apparently tonight they were even worse. I personally didn't see the news but my mate told me they were harassing him while he was getting in his car. I'll have to look at the footage but apparently it was ugly. Just think the media should leave the bloke alone and let him decide.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

well maybe if he'd just come out with the truth then maybe he wouldn't have all this media on his back to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    I'll have to look at the footage but apparently it was ugly. Just think the media should leave the bloke alone and let him decide.
    Didn't he decide a few weeks back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    well maybe if he'd just come out with the truth then maybe he wouldn't have all this media on his back to begin with.
    Exactly. I would hope at the end of this DCE realises he should give Orr his 7.5% and start looking for a new Manager.

In fairness to DCE all this $hit hit the fan 1 day prior to the Dogs_Manly game. The timing sucked. He was caught between a rock and a hard place in making any comments. I think on the paddock he is the boss, off the paddock he ain't. He has others make decisions for him. In time he maybe able to control his future off the field but for now others do.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Yea I agree. He says nothing has changed, but it most certainly can.

It's the ying yang of a media storm.

Just come to the coast DCE.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I wish our CEO would just come out and make a statement about our re-signing of pivotal players such as we are actually negotiating with them rather than we'll speak to them in a few weeks. Surely after the stuff the fans have been through there must be some recognition of our feelings … a sub 10,000 crowd says heaps about that.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.