Page 211 of 281 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    i'd take him in an instant but man getting players off Brisbane is near impossible if Brisbane wanna keep em..
    Hes got talent for days, he and Elgey could be lethal.

On nrl360 dobbin said we are favourites for ash taylor and that henry has spoken to taylor and is pretty confident we will get him, also said we are chasing matt parcell and the titans think him and mosely wil be a good hooking partnership

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    On nrl360 dobbin said we are favourites for ash taylor and that henry has spoken to taylor and is pretty confident we will get him, also said we are chasing matt parcell and the titans think him and mosely wil be a good hooking partnership
    NOICE. Parcell is the fastest hooker around I think?. Idk why we are signing heaps of hookers though, it looks like Beau Falloon will be gone for next season though which is top news. And maybe Morts may piss off too. I'm a little bit confident about the signing of Ash Taylor but the forwards will need to really step up some notches next season if we are any chance off Ash and Kane doing well. The forwards will have to protect them and lay the platform for Ash and Kane to do the job.

I rate Parcell above any of our current hookers and I'm a big fan of Moseley. Defensively very good, slick service and a weapon from dummy half.

Yes we have a lot of Hookers but IMO this lad tops them all. We would be very lucky to land him.

But yeah doesn't solve our halves problem as such..hahaa...

Hoping to get the Taylor deal over the line very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I rate Parcell above any of our current hookers and I'm a big fan of Moseley. Defensively very good, slick service and a weapon from dummy half.

Yes we have a lot of Hookers but IMO this lad tops them all. We would be very lucky to land him.

But yeah doesn't solve our halves problem as such..hahaa...

Hoping to get the Taylor deal over the line very soon.
    I want Parcell. Jesus this kid is good, if like to see a Hooking rotation of 9. Moseley. 17. Parcell . Or other way round. Parcell is lethal

Plays like a half … so perhaps there's a future 6 there.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The club should go after Heighington.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    No

He was good in his day
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    You are joking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Parcell would be great but i prefer one hooker in the 17. Personally i think Moseley is too small to be a bench player in today's game, although the reduced interchanges might change that in the future.

Going to throw my 2cents in everyone will probably disagree with me but I think Chad Redman would be ideal bench hooker, hes zippy, has lots of energy, likes to run from dummy half and has a kicking game. But Matt Parcell is a gun, and the fact we have something like $1.5m to spend, why not?

titanic is right, that kid runs like id like our half or even FB to run.

has great feet. i would have him and moseley in the squad until one OWNS it, and try get friendy on board for insurance next year and mentorship. even post football keep him on a retainer or consultancy role.

If we had those guys in the team, Taylor, parcell and LG... jesus.

As MT mentioned about the reduced interchange next year maybe having a zippy bloke of the bench with tired forwards might be a good thing.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Looks to be a fantastic attacking hooker but who would you interchange him with when you need a defensive 9? Moseley isn't that person.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Looks to be a fantastic attacking hooker but who would you interchange him with when you need a defensive 9? Moseley isn't that person.
    Not disagreeing with you JB as I am still interested to see the effect of reduced interchange but I think the whole aim of it is that the nippy blokes will get more freedom late in each half/halve. So I am not sure that you would interchange him for a defensive player, rather another attacking one.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If we get Friend start Friend and if we get Parcell bring him on at the 20 min mark. Parcell will be dangerous around tired forwards.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady