Page 154 of 281 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4213

So, it's pretty much down to Hodkinson or Maloney, who's eveveryones personal preference?

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    So, it's pretty much down to Hodkinson or Maloney, who's eveveryones personal preference?
    Probably should just be guided by the poll on the other thread where people have given their reasons.

Well it is only 2 hours until the Round 13 backflip deadline is up. Looks like other than DCE all of the other signings are men of their word and will go to the clubs as they have committed.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Bulldogs won't let another JT slip through their fingers. They'll let Hodkinson go (whose contract is up) bring Mbye into the halves next year and give him a generous contract upgrade when his contract is up end of 2016.

I don't think we are a chance of getting Mbye.
    JT resigned with the Bulldogs but had it torn up due to off field indiscretions after a number of sagas the club went through. The club couldn't believe a player would put them in that position at that time. Was kept out of the media but media personalities know about it. He's came a long way since then.

- - - Updated - - -

Heard today from an unconfirmed source that Mbye has asked for a release at the Bulldogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    I think Hodgo would be a good signing he has a calm head under pressure and i think will get better with age, as most halves do.
    Hodko not Hodgo
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Heard today from an unconfirmed source that Mbye has asked for a release at the Bulldogs.

Getting our Hopes up aye???
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    Interesting that you haven't dropped that piece of info over at your own team's forum... nice trolling though.

And isn't it actually M'bye not Mbye? But whatever.

Reading about Carter to Rabbits in the other thread and it appears Kurt Mann is off to St George as well.

http://www.titans.com.au/news/2015/0...ors_rep_h.html

This article made me laugh out loud..... love the paragraph "The challenge now is to transform their ability and potential as young teenagers into Titans NRL players to ensure our club is built on local talent."

How about signing our top NYC players you have now & start building on local talent now, players like Hudson, Colman, Kelly etc should already have been signed up for NRL before we lose their talent.

Not sure if this should be here or in Titans NYC 2015 feed so have put in both
    Last edited by titanfan2015; 11-06-15 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Interesting that you haven't dropped that piece of info over at your own team's forum... nice trolling though.

And isn't it actually M'bye not Mbye? But whatever.
    I'm not on any Bulldogs forum site thanks. And no, its Mbye. Lol
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

I think a jordan kahu and alex glenn package deal would make alot of people happy, moses mbye $700000 is good but how will elgey feel given that he is just as good and re-signed for approx 200,000 bit of a kick in the nuts
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    I think a jordan kahu and alex glenn package deal would make alot of people happy, moses mbye $700000 is good but how will elgey feel given that he is just as good and re-signed for approx 200,000 bit of a kick in the nuts
    200K? Sources? I thought it was higher

- - - Updated - - -

Ok NRL 360 just said Maloney is close to signing with Sharks. And said Hodkinson is in talks with the ESL and the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    JT resigned with the Bulldogs but had it torn up due to off field indiscretions after a number of sagas the club went through. The club couldn't believe a player would put them in that position at that time. Was kept out of the media but media personalities know about it. He's came a long way since then.

- - - Updated - - -

Hodko not Hodgo
    i remember a really good interview with Steve Folkes who said that the cows just offered way too much for a young player like JT and they couldnt match it.

he was quoted as calling Graham Murray from the cows and checking if the price JTs manager told bulldogs was fair dinkum and when Graham Murray confirmed it was, Folkes replied 'well done, you've got yourself a fine young player'.

maybe his behaviour played a part also, but in the end they had to decide if they wanted to pay so much for 1 year player and decided against it. maybe the behaviour was the deal breaker, not wanting to spend excess for a risk

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spor...-1227393859658

James Maloney may not be the only premiership winner on the way out of the Sydney Roosters after it emerged that Penrith and Gold Coast have expressed an interest in signing prop Sam Moa.

Moa has another year left on his deal with the Roosters, but it is understood the club would not stand in his way if he could secure a long-term contract with the Panthers or Titans.

Moa would be great IMO. Hopefully we can land him.

Another rumour..

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a...n/?cmp=twitter

....with promising Kumul flanker Nene Macdonald set to part ways with the club at the end of this year. We're tipping that he'll join the Gold Coast Titans.

Reports that hodkinson is set to leave the bulldogs on tv this morning