Page 204 of 281 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4213

Various people on twitter saying Te Maire Martin has signed with the Panthers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Hope not as since it has been floated I have watched highlights of Martin and he is a special talent, and one that a team can be built around

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    why would he go there? They've already got Soward Wallace ZDC. Or maybe they feel ZDC and TMM are the long term halves partnership..

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    why would he go there? They've already got Soward Wallace ZDC. Or maybe they feel ZDC and TMM are the long term halves partnership..
    Zdc will be a hooker, not a half

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    2am.....you would have had a HUGE night and not a word out of place or a misspelling? What's the go mate.....Did you drink water all night?
    Drank all night mate & you know how well I do it , Meady's mask was awesome as it was painted on & Kev Gordon was dressed as Slash with a Hanibal Lector mask , Ya should a been there
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Drank all night mate & you know how well I do it , Meady's mask was awesome as it was painted on & Kev Gordon was dressed as Slash with a Hanibal Lector mask , Ya should a been there
    hear anything about one of our coaches heading to manly? an assistant or fitness coach?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    hear anything about one of our coaches heading to manly? an assistant or fitness coach?
    No mate but please let it be Lang
    #itaintweaktospeak

I agree it was a great night. It was the first I have been to but won't be the last, that's for sure.

What about Kyle Turner guys? For next year?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    No mate but please let it be Lang
    isnt his lady friend a GC reporter for channel 9?

he would be my pick too. as long as its not Rohan or matterson ill be fine. and mathiou obv, but hes not a assistant coach so i doubt he is in the frame

When are we going to get a break , and have some luck on the recruitment front. PLEASE ASH COME TO THE TITANS. PLEASE

I'm not confident about him coming here at all, Manly have Joey, DCE, no salary cap..

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    When are we going to get a break , and have some luck on the recruitment front. PLEASE ASH COME TO THE TITANS. PLEASE
    At least no one can argue that being owned by the NRL has given us an advantage.

Boom playmaker Titans Ashley Taylor is on Manly’s recruitment radar
    PETER BADEL THE SUNDAY MAIL (QLD) JULY 12, 2015 12:00AM

MANLY are plotting to blindside Gold Coast yet again with bids for boom playmaker Ashley Taylor and highly-regarded trainer Dan Ferris.

Relations between the clubs hit rock bottom last month when Daly Cherry-Evans reneged on his Titans contract to sign a $10 million lifetime with the Sea Eagles.

Manly are set to rub salt into deep wounds as they ramp up their pursuit of Ferris and Titans target Taylor.

The Titans and Manly are now vying for the signature of Taylor, who was reluctantly given permission to leave by Broncos coach Wayne Bennett last week.

Taylor is torn over the biggest move of his career, with the Titans prepared to offer a two-year package worth around $400,000 and a move to the Coast which would enable the 20-year-old to remain close to family in Toowoomba.

Manly are dangling an equally lucrative deal and the opportunity to launch his NRL career alongside Cherry-Evans at one of the most successful clubs of the past 30 years.

The Titans expect an answer from Taylor this week and coach Neil Henry hopes the Coast can trump the Sea Eagles for the Junior Kangaroos halfback.

“We are interested in Ashley,” Henry said. “I think he’s a bright prospect, whether he is ready for first grade, who knows?

“We weren’t sure about Kane Elgey being able to step up but he’s handled it quite well.

“Certainly the signs are there with Ashley. I watched his game for the Junior Kangaroos at Robina (in May) and he was outstanding against the young Kiwis.

“He showed his pace with some big try saving tackles and he’s a level-headed kid who works extremely hard.

“He comes from a good system at the Broncos. We haven’t talked solid figures yet, Manly are searching for a partner for Daly so they would be looking at Ashley as well.”

Ferris is also on Manly’s radar. He has been the Titans’ strength-and-conditioning coach since 2012 and has worked in the same role with Country Origin under Trent Barrett, who is tipped to coach Manly next season.

Broncos coach Bennett said he doesn’t want to lose Taylor but concedes he is too talented to languish behind established halves Ben Hunt and Anthony Milford.

“I’m disappointed but if we are going to lose players, I want it to be our decision and that we can control it,” he said.

“With Anthony and Ben Hunt here, it’s hard for Ashley to crack it in the halves, in fact it’s nearly impossible.

“It’s in his best interests to play in the NRL next year and he’s capable of doing that. The game will benefit and he’ll benefit ... maybe down the track he might come back to the Broncos one day.’’

All the boys are really close with Ferris, so that one will be interesting, but in all honesty - considering our epic injury toll every year, maybe its time our strength and conditioning ranks get a bit a shake up any way.

As for Ash - I still think we'll get him, but if we don't, surely Henry's hand will be forced to look to SL?

Ultimately , I think we can all agree on one thing...

F*ck Manly.
    Last edited by K2G; 11-07-15 at 09:59 PM.