Page 199 of 281 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    He has been no1 on the hit list for many months now
    Do you know if we are a big chance to snare him or is he being lured by the Roosters dollars? He is one of my favourite players (which is hard to say about a Bronco) and he would be a handy player next year to fill the #12 jersey.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Do you know if we are a big chance to snare him or is he being lured by the Roosters dollars? He is one of my favourite players (which is hard to say about a Bronco) and he would be a handy player next year to fill the #12 jersey.
    We are a very big chance but we were that to get a couple of no7's more recently....

A lot of people look at Souths & say they struggle without big Sammy Burgess this year, Te'o is as big a loss to them in my eyes
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Rumour on Twitter tonight that Alex Glenn will either sign with us or the Rorters next year. Hope we can pick him up if he leaves Brisbane.
    lol ill put my reputation on the line (not that I have that great of a reputation lol) and say he wont sign with the Roosters or us, and will stay with the donkey's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I think the question was about two first year halves. When Manly won, as you say, Foran was in his third year and had also played for the Kiwis
    Yes the question was about two FIRST year halves. But as i stated i gave the cloests example in recent history. Foran played 9 games in his first season, he was apart of that Premiership winning team in his second full season. If you include 9 games as a players 'first season' then the 2016 season would then have to count as Elgey's second season making the question nulled as it wouldnt be two FIRST year halves if Elgey and Taylor partner in 2016.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    lol ill put my reputation on the line (not that I have that great of a reputation lol) and say he wont sign with the Roosters or us, and will stay with the donkey's.
    I'm hearing this too

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    We may hold you to that hahahah ;-).

So who do you think will sign with us ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    Yes the question was about two FIRST year halves. But as i stated i gave the cloests example in recent history. Foran played 9 games in his first season, he was apart of that Premiership winning team in his second full season. If you include 9 games as a players 'first season' then the 2016 season would then have to count as Elgey's second season making the question nulled as it wouldnt be two FIRST year halves if Elgey and Taylor partner in 2016.
    Agree with you there. We can in theory include this year as being LG first year. Next year we could have another young half so a similar situation to Manly.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

[QUOTE
    Agree with you there. We can in theory include this year as being LG first year. Next year we could have another young half so a similar situation to Manly.[/QUOTE]

Might just clarify I think.
    Foran started in first grade with Manly in 2009 and played 9 games that year and a full season in 2010 including the Anzac test for the Kiwis. DCE came in to the NRL team in 2011 by which time Foran had a season and a half and a test under his belt.
    Therefore Manly did not have two inexperienced halves in 2011 and to compare that situation with what the Titans might have next season is wrong in my opinion.

Does anyone know if there's a livestream or something for the state of origin u20 game? I don't think I can watch it in NZ.

Immortal

Should be on qrl.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a livestream or something for the state of origin u20 game? I don't think I can watch it in NZ.
    - - - Updated - - -

Should be on qrl.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    [QUOTE
    Agree with you there. We can in theory include this year as being LG first year. Next year we could have another young half so a similar situation to Manly.
    Might just clarify I think.
    Foran started in first grade with Manly in 2009 and played 9 games that year and a full season in 2010 including the Anzac test for the Kiwis. DCE came in to the NRL team in 2011 by which time Foran had a season and a half and a test under his belt.
    Therefore Manly did not have two inexperienced halves in 2011 and to compare that situation with what the Titans might have next season is wrong in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected mate. Missed calculated somewhere.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

The early games prior to the first two Origins were also streamed on nrl.com as well although there is no banner ad on their home page as yet.

NSW Rugby league website is streaming game from 5.30

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/07..._under_20.html

Yeah Sam it's only being streamed, was televised last year

My 2016 lineup
    1. Hoffman
    2. Mead
    3. J. Roberts
    4. Macdonald
    5. Don/Vidot
    6. T. Roberts
    7. Elgey(vc)
    8. Douglas
    9. Moseley
    10. James(c)
    11. Bird
    12. Glenn(vc)
    13. Pettybourne
    14. Hala(if hes back to his best)
    15. Burr
    16. Tuiasau
    17. A. Taylor

For those concerned about the halves pairing, I honestly don't mind Roberts and have taylor off the bench or play his way into the starting side. Also I was thinking how good it would be to have Scott prince back at the club as a halves coach even though I think he does work with the Bronx and was probably left with a sour taste here. I don't know just an idea?

QLD Cup

Brian Kelly 4 tries and set up one. goodbye Gordy hello BK