Page 111 of 281 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4213

let's hope he changes his mind before round 13 lolol

Immortal

Wow another local junior bites the dust, hard to stay positive about our junior development

We have until Round 13 to change our clubs mind on this as far as I'm concerned.

I want to see Gold Coast talent play for THIS team. I'm willing to tear up my membership over this. F*ng ridiculous.

I'm emailing info@titans.com.au to let my thoughts be known. If there is a better way to contact the club, I would appreciate PMs thanks guys.

Sadly you can't blame him if it's true. If the offer is significantly more than what we have or can offer , how can you blame him ?
    You have to ask yourself .... What would you do ?
    Warm fuzzy feelings won't pay the bills ..... Unfortunately

Doesn't set aside the fact that we lose those huge steps recently made right back to square 1 , with or without DCE

FFS that sucks if we loose him, we have no one to go along with DCE, so he will do 1 year and **** off on compasionate grounds....
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

This is why I regard this year as our first real go at regrouping and rebuilding (since Searle and Carty cleared out). It's the same reason why I would've tried Crampton instead of Zillman at Mt Smart last weekend. I'd rather us blood those young guns in our stock 'n to hell with the outcome this year, because it's not until next year we can have a genuine crack at getting in the top 8 'n staying there for some years to come.

On the Manly Forum they are very very confident that DCE will still backflip and they will get Elgey. Looks like a fight for two great halves between us and Manly. I am hopeful but not really confident of getting either.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    On the Manly Forum they are very very confident that DCE will still backflip and they will get Elgey. Looks like a fight for two great halves between us and Manly. I am hopeful but not really confident of getting either.
    That's what I'm worried about. have to say if that was to occur - I'd need a break from the club

WTF happened TitansFan92?!?! You got some explaining to do buddy.

So disappointed right now. Our only option is to get Norman. Don't see why Elgey went to Manly. Silly career move IMO.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    WTF happened TitansFan92?!?! You got some explaining to do buddy.

So disappointed right now. Our only option is to get Norman. Don't see why Elgey went to Manly. Silly career move IMO.
    Our only option is not to get Norman lol. i get that you're a fan of him mate but he's still contracted to the Eels for 2016 and we wouldn't pay him any less than we would have paid Elgey or Sezer. I don't think he's coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Our only option is not to get Norman lol. i get that you're a fan of him mate but he's still contracted to the Eels for 2016 and we wouldn't pay him any less than we would have paid Elgey or Sezer. I don't think he's coming here.
    I don't even want Norman mate! I said all along that I wanted Elgey to stay over getting Norman! The only reason I see Norman could be that Parra has signed Beau Scott, Kieran Foran and might re-sign Hopoate. That is nearly $2.5m there so they can't keep everyone.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

There is a chance we will not have DCE and Elgey and lose Sezer and be stuck with Mortimer. Any one on here who used to play in the halves? Put on the jersey and start to warm up.
    Psmitty

Badel said that Elgey hasn't officially signed but Manly has offered the better offer.

Seriously what the hell Titans management?! Surely we could have made a competitive offer to keep him. Now we are left with no one. SMH
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 27-04-15 at 08:22 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    There is a chance we will not have DCE and Elgey and lose Sezer and be stuck with Mortimer. Any one on here who used to play in the halves? Put on the jersey and start to warm up.
    I'm 17 and play 5/8! I'd be more than willing to play! I've got the best Goose step in the buisness! Ahaha
    "Go The Titans" - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Badel said that Elgey hasn't officially signed but Manly has offered the better offer.

Seriously what the hell Titans management?! Surely we could have made a competitive offer to keep him. Now we are left with no one. SMH
    Of course Manly will have made the better offer. They have no half (or 5/8) for next year and would have heaps of money to throw around. That is not to say the Titans wouldn't have made Elgey a very good offer and I think they have. I definitely want him to stay but we need to be careful about how much we pay for a young bloke in comparison to others. We still have to live within the cap and if Manly want to pay big money for a largely untested young half that is a risk for them. I repeat I want him to stay but there is a limit we can afford, especially after what has been thrown at DCE. It's a halves market at the moment and they all seem to be getting overs.
    I have only just read the postings on this subject today and I am very surprised as over the weekend in the papers and radio it all seemed to be taken for granted that he would be staying. I just hope he is.