Page 64 of 281 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If all these signings come off will we be able to put a team on the field come origin time?
    the nrl own us and will give us three byes!

I was Just on the Titans Facebook fanpage where someone suggested moving sezer to a ball playing lock, in turn blooding LG into First grade. This would work great with us retaining two gun players. Thoughts?

6.Elgey
    7.DCE
    13.Sezer

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If all these signings come off will we be able to put a team on the field come origin time?
    I mentioned earlier that I reckon this thread will get up to 200 suggested signings - I think I might have been a bit conservative.
    I'm glad the club entrusts these decisions to the coach. As Wayne Bennett says "if you spend much time listening to the fans it will not be long before you are sitting with them".

I've posted it before, Sezer plays like lock, hits the line harder than Myles and gets across the ground a lot better ... I must admit I have argued a lot for Myles to come into the backrow but I am beginning to regret that.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I've posted it before, Sezer plays like lock, hits the line harder than Myles and gets across the ground a lot better ... I must admit I have argued a lot for Myles to come into the backrow but I am beginning to regret that.
    me too mate. i reckon i could find a post from 2 years ago saying Sezer would make a decent lock.

MT and myself should be the ones going looney not you guys.

Lol@ Sezer being a lock, did his defence ever come into the equation
    Last edited by teke; 13-03-15 at 12:37 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior

James Tamou is being shopped around by Cowboys apparently. Played well under Henry so would be a great signing IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    James Tamou is being shopped around by Cowboys apparently. Played well under Henry so would be a great signing IMO.
    would probably get a cut price on remaining year of contract with cows tiping in some cash, and then would be a cheaper contract than last one due to poor performance, so could be a decent buy.

i think Manly might be after him, they need forwards, have cash, and he is from Sydney.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    would probably get a cut price on remaining year of contract with cows tiping in some cash, and then would be a cheaper contract than last one due to poor performance, so could be a decent buy.

i think Manly might be after him, they need forwards, have cash, and he is from Sydney.
    Funny you say that DB as I saw he was being shopped around in an article about Manly. IMO we have an advantage over them. First we have Henry as our coach which from what I have heard has a high opinion of Tamou and Secondly he gets to play off the Australian Halfback at the GCT neither of which he can get at Manly. At best he will get more money there because they are be desperate.

Manly will turn Tamou into a Brent Kite, multi premiership winning player. At the Titans he will be turned into a Michael Henderson
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Manly will turn Tamou into a Brent Kite, multi premiership winning player. At the Titans he will be turned into a Michael Henderson
    Manly this, Manly that..........Manly Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    Manly don't suck...they are just a dirty cheating bugger of the club - Ken Arthurson is even quoted as saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    I do wonder at times to whether this is a Titans forum or a Manly forum..

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I do wonder at times to whether this is a Titans forum or a Manly forum..
    Hybrid club that we are I would argue that Michael Henderson was a Cartwright thing but as for Tamou, does he or does he not have a chronic neck problem?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    With what players teke????? International halfs pairing gone. Let a few great players go to try and retain said halfs and failed. Manly will be in even more of a mess next year then they are in now.