Page 59 of 281 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Well that will be novel. Manly are the only club never to have won the spoon, other than the more recent additions.
    that honour belonged to the mighty northern eagle aka North Sydney
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Key Re-signings and possible new signings id like to see.

Current (Keep): Sezer, Elgey, Hazard, Ioane, Roberts, Ridge, Pettybourne, Crampton, Paasi

Off Contract 2015 Hit List:
    (No Particular Order)

1. Alex Glenn
    2. Dylan Napa
    3. Dane Gagai
    4. Adam Docker
    5. Euan Aitken
    6. Tim Simona
    7. Ngani Laumape

We need forwards who are capable of making big runs. 10m's+ Gee we need the Coke Train back. Also the talk of us being after Chris McQueen is promising. He could really help our defence on the fringes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squinter98 View Post
    Key Re-signings and possible new signings id like to see.

Current (Keep): Sezer, Elgey, Hazard, Ioane, Roberts, Ridge, Pettybourne, Crampton, Paasi

Off Contract 2015 Hit List:
    (No Particular Order)

1. Alex Glenn
    2. Dylan Napa
    3. Dane Gagai
    4. Adam Docker
    5. Euan Aitken
    6. Tim Simona
    7. Ngani Laumape
    Dane Gagai is so far up Bennetts butt he is no chance of signing with us.

It has Euan Aitken down as a rumoured possbiility for 2016 in the thread, i havent heard anything could someone fill me in? Big future ahead of him and would be a handy pick up

Quote Originally Posted by nicky198 View Post
    It has Euan Aitken down as a rumoured possbiility for 2016 in the thread, i havent heard anything could someone fill me in? Big future ahead of him and would be a handy pick up
    Solid young player for the Dragons U20s and represented the junior Kangaroos last year. Very strong running game.

The rumour came from an article a few months ago that said Neil is chasing Euan as a centre option for 2016.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Solid young player for the Dragons U20s and represented the junior Kangaroos last year. Very strong running game.

The rumour came from an article a few months ago that said Neil is chasing Euan as a centre option for 2016.
    His defensive game would be his best asset I reckon, pretty small for a centre though. Still I'd take him in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    His defensive game would be his best asset I reckon, pretty small for a centre though. Still I'd take him in a heartbeat
    Definitely agree. His defence is pretty solid for a small bloke.

My targets for 2016 would be Aitken, Gagai, Hurrell, SKD and Simona for centres plus McQueen, Glenn and Napa for forwards. I'm sure a few of those would be interested to play alongside DCE.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 08-03-15 at 05:04 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

If the Sharks don't want to play Valentine Holmes he is a guy we should be chasing. An outstanding prospect who would solve our fullback problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    If the Sharks don't want to play Valentine Holmes he is a guy we should be chasing. An outstanding prospect who would solve our fullback problems.
    Nah I disagree. Holmes is a talented player but we already have Hoffman as a fullback who is much better. What we need is a centre and a couple of quality forwards IMO.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Nah I disagree. Holmes is a talented player but we already have Hoffman as a fullback who is much better. What we need is a centre and a couple of quality forwards IMO.
    hoffman is good, but Holmes is a 10 year player, who would add a running AND passing game to compliment DCE

I approve of signing Holmes. and michael Gordon has a few years left, so the prospect of him getting to play FB behind DCE might be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    hoffman is good, but Holmes is a 10 year player, who would add a running AND passing game to compliment DCE

I approve of signing Holmes. and michael Gordon has a few years left, so the prospect of him getting to play FB behind DCE might be enough.
    michael Gordon is close to running on fumes. Everyone get in line behind the vice captain

Couldn't agree more about Valentine, he'd be an absolute dream signing. Talk about an exciting player - he'll bring fans through the gate.

And he's a QLD'r
    Last edited by K2G; 08-03-15 at 07:34 PM.

Agree with targetting Valentine, sorry T4L

Holmes for sure but SKD? No thanks.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree boys. Valentine is good but we need to focus on recruiting centres and forwards IMO.

PS - Valentine's contract doesn't finish until the end of the 2017 season so unless he gets a release, we won't get him for a while yet.
    #iwillneverwalkaway