Page 208 of 281 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4213

@DB - Did we offer Martin a deal? I thought i read somewhere we had? I agree with the point to your post, however i hope we dont sign a second teir half and write off another year when instead we could be blooding young talent for the future. ie; Ben Hunt.

If we sign Nona or Taylor tommorrow id be stoked. Im happy with the rest of the team, my point has been revolved around the half issue.

No i dont think we did offer him at all. just speculation. i could find out from some people probably.

Yeah i dont want to waste another year either...not at all. but if it happens that way and its tyrone, or fogarty or whoever...we just gotta deal and be thankful we resigned LG and Roberts and hope whoever the 6 is...they play some sort of role and contribute.

p.s. everyone has gone quiet on CoreyNorman (he is not free agent next year?) but i have always though he would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    No i dont think we did offer him at all. just speculation. i could find out from some people probably.

Yeah i dont want to waste another year either...not at all. but if it happens that way and its tyrone, or fogarty or whoever...we just gotta deal and be thankful we resigned LG and Roberts and hope whoever the 6 is...they play some sort of role and contribute.

p.s. everyone has gone quiet on CoreyNorman (he is not free agent next year?) but i have always though he would be good.
    Think he has another year. Id love him personally. Him, Roberts and Hoffman. Great combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Got to say tonight, maybe buying Friendy for a 1 or 2 year contract wouldn't be bad. He is playing some great footy and could mentor Moseley to be our future hooker. Running a hooker rotation between them two + having Redman as backup could be good. Get him back home to finish his career I say
    I am coming around to your view T4L despite me saying a month ago that Friendy was not a good option. It does worry me that Friend has only started playing great this past few weeks when the contract discussions started as before that he was plodding. However if we could keep him keen and playing like he is now I think he would be good for Moseley and Redman.

Taylor would be great, but losing Lg and Sezer has as much to do with us sliding down the ladder as anything else.
    we lost our 6,7,9 for middle chunk of the year. always gonna hurt us
    You're right there for sure DB and your earlier long post was well spelt out...........but lets look at our spine 1,6,7,and 9 for next season. Overall as a group it's pretty weak. Mead - a good fullback but never going to be a great one, LG - could be anything, 6 - who will that be, hooker - ok but average at best.

Taylor would be great, but losing Lg and Sezer has as much to do with us sliding down the ladder as anything else.

we lost our 6,7,9 for middle chunk of the year. always gonna hurt us
    Yep. Injuries have hurt us this year. And last year. And the year before. How many years in a row have we been destroyed by injuries? Is there a pattern there?

I have been saying for years our recruitment needs to start with strength and conditioning. We have to many injuries every year to make it a coincidence. Teams like the roosters and Broncos are prime examples

After watching last nights game I'm going with Kelly.to.roberts, missing out on Hodkinson and only offering a pathetic $400k a year is a massive failure on our part. If we sign Tyrone now then we have failed even more.

I think that we should offer $800k each to Mbye and Te'o for next year and see if we can get TPAs in the offers. Dogs may not be able to match that and try and keep the others at the Dogs.

Also as one year deals for Friend and Mason. We all know what Friend will offer however having a " Personality " like Mason here on the Coast would be good for the Brand as an identity that fans know. Have him hit the TV and radio dragging Ryan James with him to get plenty of exposure for the brand. Just thoughts.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I think that we should offer $800k each to Mbye and Te'o for next year and see if we can get TPAs in the offers. Dogs may not be able to match that and try and keep the others at the Dogs.

Also as one year deals for Friend and Mason. We all know what Friend will offer however having a " Personality " like Mason here on the Coast would be good for the Brand as an identity that fans know. Have him hit the TV and radio dragging Ryan James with him to get plenty of exposure for the brand. Just thoughts.
    Well Mason keeps harping on about not having any clue about his future next year but I don't see him leaving Sydney.

Absolutely not to Mason coming here. He'd turn into a bigger bludger here than what we've witnessed in recent years in our squad. Not only that, he'd probably have the gall to laugh at us 'n rub it in our face for as long as he's contracted to us.

A big **** No, for mine.

Mason absolutely hates henry wont happen
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    Mason absolutely hates henry wont happen
    how?

His time at the Cowboys. Not sure what happened, but only done a season there (iirc) 'n that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    After watching last nights game I'm going with Kelly.to.roberts, missing out on Hodkinson and only offering a pathetic $400k a year is a massive failure on our part. If we sign Tyrone now then we have failed even more.
    My point was more about Ashley Taylor. Id rather get him and build around LG and Taylor then any other option.