Page 245 of 281 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4213

I'm backing Atay to beat Roberts to the #6 jersey..

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I'm backing Atay to beat Roberts to the #6 jersey..
    I hope so to but I assume we will see the same sort of thing with LG this year, then I also can't understand as to why we'd be playing him in qcup if he's getting what is reported money wise

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Except titans 3 arnt worth half of DCE on or off the field
    They're all worth at least a million times more than Moltzen

Just saw this in a Article talking about the Knights coaching job.

THE Knights’ football committee could recommend two final coaching candidates for the board to consider after conducting further interviews this week.

Garth Brennan, Anthony Griffin, Terry Matterson and favourite Nathan Brown were interviewed last week, and it is understood three or four more hopefuls will be questioned on Wednesday and Thursday as the Knights search for a permanent replacement for Rick Stone, who was sacked last month less than a year into his two-year contract.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Just saw this in a Article talking about the Knights coaching job.

THE Knights’ football committee could recommend two final coaching candidates for the board to consider after conducting further interviews this week.

Garth Brennan, Anthony Griffin, Terry Matterson and favourite Nathan Brown were interviewed last week, and it is understood three or four more hopefuls will be questioned on Wednesday and Thursday as the Knights search for a permanent replacement for Rick Stone, who was sacked last month less than a year into his two-year contract.
    The word in Newie is it's between Brown and Garth Brennan.

Any chance we can palm a couple of spare hookers off to the Bulldogs and Rabbitohs to relieve some of our cap pressures and dead weight?

A bit late but.. I'm ok with Tyrone because he'll give us not bad depth, and our halves get injured all the time so a little depth will help. Also if Ash needs a week or two off for rest, then we have the 'luxury' of bringing in Toberts and giving Ash a rest because he won't pump out 24 first grade games next year lets face it, so this depth might be good. I also think that a change of scenery will bring the best out of Toberts.

It most likely deserves its on post but just in benny ridge has just retired from the nrl, best of luck to ridgey for the future and thank you for your service to the titans
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Ben ridge officially announced his retirement. Just seen it on his Instagram feed
    Knick knack patty whack give a DOG a bone
    DCE f.........k off home

Thanks Ridgey if it weren't for the injuries you could've been a top backrower. Thanks for your services

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    A bit late but.. I'm ok with Tyrone because he'll give us not bad depth, and our halves get injured all the time so a little depth will help. Also if Ash needs a week or two off for rest, then we have the 'luxury' of bringing in Toberts and giving Ash a rest because he won't pump out 24 first grade games next year lets face it, so this depth might be good. I also think that a change of scenery will bring the best out of Toberts.
    While not the ideal candidate TRoberts will be a good solid for us and and agree with you that he will give us some depth. I think that LG has been out for approx 10 games give or take and we all get frustrated at Henry picking Morts if LG is injured. We have also missed Sezer for about the same amount of games as well roughly so I like that we will have some depth and not pay a hell of a lot for it and allow LG and Taylor to ease into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    While not the ideal candidate TRoberts will be a good solid for us and and agree with you that he will give us some depth. I think that LG has been out for approx 10 games give or take and we all get frustrated at Henry picking Morts if LG is injured. We have also missed Sezer for about the same amount of games as well roughly so I like that we will have some depth and not pay a hell of a lot for it and allow LG and Taylor to ease into it.
    COmpletely right and we are still short one more, imho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    COmpletely right and we are still short one more, imho.
    Maybe that's why it's been rumoured that we are looking at Issac Johns ??? I would prefer that we lock in Fogarty and Schwass!!

The signing of Tyrone Roberts was bought up last night by Neil Henry. He said that we did chase Hodkinson but every offer they put in Newcastle would out bid us. He said at some point you need to draw a line in the sand and say enoughs enough. In his own words it's not like he's a Foran or a JT.

Tyrone comes here on a two year contract in which Newcastle are paying half. Through their due diligence process it was identified that he would be a good role model for not only the halves but James Roberts as well. The question was asked regarding who would be playing 6 and 7 and from his comments it will be LG and Ashtay who are the natural 6's and Roberts is happy as the halfback. I think I go that the right way round. Anyway, it sounds like LG and Ash Taylor are the ones looking for a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    The signing of Tyrone Roberts was bought up last night by Neil Henry. He said that we did chase Hodkinson but every offer they put in Newcastle would out bid us. He said at some point you need to draw a line in the sand and say enoughs enough. In his own words it's not like he's a Foran or a JT.

Tyrone comes here on a two year contract in which Newcastle are paying half. Through their due diligence process it was identified that he would be a good role model for not only the halves but James Roberts as well. The question was asked regarding who would be playing 6 and 7 and from his comments it will be LG and Ashtay who are the natural 6's and Roberts is happy as the halfback. I think I go that the right way round. Anyway, it sounds like LG and Ash Taylor are the ones looking for a spot.
    Thanks for that mate and I reckon Henry has explained the situation very well.