Page 233 of 281 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Roosters just signed Ian Henderson. Do you think Srama is sitting there thinking "Maybe that one year contract could have turned into two!"
    After Beau Falloon getting hooked last night after that very poor no-look pass the James, now is Srama's opportunity to play his way back into the NRL squad.

Any seen how he has played at Tweed the past two games?

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post
    After Beau Falloon getting hooked last night after that very poor no-look pass the James, now is Srama's opportunity to play his way back into the NRL squad.

Srama is out for the season

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post

Yeah, I think he did his shoulder after coming back from his ankle injury. Goneski's. If Falloon has done his dash then it's probably Mortimer's turn.

Has there been an official announcement to the Ashley Taylor signing yet?

so has Ash Taylor actually put pen to paper yet or is it still a day to day thing? I heard it was happening on Monday, then I heard on Monday it was happening today. Is it going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    so has Ash Taylor actually put pen to paper yet or is it still a day to day thing? I heard it was happening on Monday, then I heard on Monday it was happening today. Is it going to happen?
    Yes

The Dave Taylor departure announcement has delayed it being announced

Looks like we probably won't get Teo

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Looks like we probably won't get Teo
    Yep unless he can get a release, which it sounds like he doesn't intend on doing. Still think we were a long-shot anyway..

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1227470103609

Junior

Lurker is reporting that Andrew Johns is getting the axe from Manly's coaching staff as well. Would be a good opportunity for us to pounce and get him working with LG and Ash T

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Lurker is reporting that Andrew Johns is getting the axe from Manly's coaching staff as well. Would be a good opportunity for us to pounce and get him working with LG and Ash T
    that would be huge!-although he'd probably want to stay in NSW. Although I know he's a huge fan of Ash, it'd be definitely worth the shot

If gordon tallis can fly in and out of sydney every week, i am sure Andrew johns could do the opposite. Even if its just for one day a week it will be hugly beneficial for the young pair. Even if its not johns, we need someone to help them.

Johns said this 2 weeks on MMM Radio, Lurker is on the pulse
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Taylor and Taia to join Aquis Titans

Wed 5th August, 04:46PM

The Aquis Gold Coast Titans have signed New Zealand international forward Zeb Taia and Brisbane Broncos’ Junior Kangaroos halfback Ash Taylor for the 2016-17 seasons.

Taia, 30, has been in fine form with Super League club, Catalans Dragons where he was the player of year in their finals-qualifying team last season.

The gifted back-rower had previously played 107 NRL games with Parramatta and Newcastle from 2006-12 before joining the French club. He is in his third season with Catalans where he has consistently been one of the best forwards in Super League.

“I appreciate Catalans allowing me to go home and return to the NRL,” Taia said from Perpignan.

“We have enjoyed our stay here and my goal here was to be one of the influential players in the team. In my first two seasons we made the finals which has been rewarding.

“But I have never lost the desire to play in the NRL again and this is too good an opportunity to pass up. I am grateful for Catalans for being understanding and allowing me the opportunity to return to the NRL.

“We had a young daughter when we arrived and another was born over here, so this is an opportunity for them to be closer to family too.

“Hopefully I can do some good things for the Titans as the club rebuilds.”

The Brisbane Broncos have released Toowoomba-born 20-year-old Taylor from the final year of his contract to pursue NRL experience and Titans head coach Neil Henry sees him as a player of the future. He will join local product Kane Elgey, also signed for the next two seasons, as among the best young halves prospects in the country who will wear Titans colours next season.

“Ash is yet to play in the NRL but he has shown his class and potential in the NYC competition and with the Junior Kangaroos this season and I look forward to him developing his game here,” Henry said.

“Wayne Bennett saying he is ready for the NRL is a pretty fair recommendation. He has a good kicking game, excellent speed and a genuine footy instincts and maturity – similar to Kane who has developed quickly since being brought into our side in round four.

“Both are young Queenslanders who have bright careers ahead of them.

“Zeb will also add to our forward’s experience and he feels like he still has quite a bit to offer the NRL. I expect he will become a valuable member of the Titans, like Eddy Pettybourne has done after returning from Wigan this season.”

http://www.titans.com.au/news/2015/0..._taylor_a.html

Finally Officially announced

Beat me to it-and YESSS

Good Stuff.