Page 143 of 281 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4213
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Titansfan92 I know you are no doubt copping a thooouuusand questions but I was just wondering who are we still looking at for next year?
    We are looking at a few forwards from the Broncos, Panthers and South Sydney. The club is also exploring options with a Centre in the Super League that is still under contract but would like to test himself in the NRL. I won't name anyone until I am 100% sure that we have signed them because we all know the media loves using stuff on here. I will say that there will be no signing news until after rd13.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    We are looking at a few forwards from the Broncos, Panthers and South Sydney. The club is also exploring options with a Centre in the Super League that is still under contract but would like to test himself in the NRL. I won't name anyone until I am 100% sure that we have signed them because we all know the media loves using stuff on here. I will say that there will be no signing news until after rd13.
    No worries mate I really appreciate the update and understand the need for privacy with the media these days! Thanks again you are a invaluable member of this forum and it's great to get solid facts with all the BS spin that is around these days!

Junior

Alright, been doing some thinking... DCE backflips woop thats cool let him do his thing, frees up some cash. Set our a plan to build around juniors and what we have left. make a package play for Munster and Nona off Mebourne -

Possible future backline that is young and would go around for 5 years with plenty of potential.

1.Munster
    2.Hoffy
    3.GL
    4.Roberts
    5.TRD/Hudson
    6.Nona
    7.LG

Work on the forward pack, would still have plenty of cap space to pick up a couple of solid front rowers. And sign a beast backrower. haha any way dreams are free.

Manly Sea Eagles earmark Greg Bird as next target on their recruitment hit list
    May 26, 2015 - 11:00PM
    Target: Greg Bird.
    Target: Greg Bird.Photo: James Brickwood
    Share Adjust font size Read Later
    EmailFacebookGoogle PlusTwitterWhatsapp
    By MICHAEL CHAMMAS AND BRAD WALTER
    The Manly Sea Eagles have stepped up their bid to entice Daly Cherry-Evans to renege on his deal with the Titans, earmarking Greg Bird as their next recruitment target.

Fairfax Media has been told the Sea Eagles are keen to lure the representative forward back to Sydney to bolster their struggling pack after securing the services of his Gold Coast teammate Nate Myles for next season.

While Manly are desperately trying to strengthen their muscle up front, the tactic of pursuing Bird after nabbing Myles would also weaken the Titans and make the move to the Gold Coast less appealing for Cherry-Evans.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Manly are seriously a joke. Now they are just being desperate. Trying to get DCE to backflip by buying anyone that is close to him and trying their hardest to weaken our squad for revenge.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 27-05-15 at 09:49 AM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

I'd love to see the back of Bird. He is a piece of ****. Manly will be screwed with an old pack and paying DCE $1.4 million

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Manly are seriously a joke. Now they are just being desperate. Trying to get DCE to backflip by buying anyone that is close to him and trying their hardest to weaken our squad for revenge.
    Mate (or Mama Chez if that's you on the Manly forum) I think it's as much the press just grabbing at anything. It is common knowledge that Bird is on the market and also obvious Manly need forwards, yet every move is seen as linked with the DCE situation.
    I doubt if many players would stay at a place because Bird was going there - he is either usually suspended or at the dry cleaners getting his suit pressed for his next court appearance.
    Hopefully the Titans are also in DCE's ear letting him know who we might be recruiting as well as assuring him that we are heading down the path of clearing out people who want to trash our image.

Junior

From the Lurker today. I can't stop laughing. Please let this happen!

Manly bolster coaching ranks
    MANLY look set to sign North Queensland assistant coach John Cartwright next year.
    Cartwright, the ex-Gold Coast Titans coach, would be willing to return to Sydney where he played his football with Penrith.
    Manly coach Geoff Toovey remains under the pump, Cartwright perhaps coming in over the top as a coaching director.
    Cowboys officials are already discussing the possibility of having to find a replacement for Cartwright.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle Titan View Post
    Manly seem to be getting pretty desperate.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    Manly seem to be getting pretty desperate.
    Dear god please let the next headline be "Manly set to swoop on inspirational Titans VC and total package William Zillman"

Dear god please let the next headline be "Manly set to swoop on inspirational Titans VC and total package William Zillman"
    Yep that's what we wan to see.

Junior

Maybe we can give them a Bird/TP combo deal.

Manly bolster coaching ranks
    MANLY look set to sign North Queensland assistant coach John Cartwright next year.
    Cartwright, the ex-Gold Coast Titans coach, would be willing to return to Sydney where he played his football with Penrith.
    Manly coach Geoff Toovey remains under the pump, Cartwright perhaps coming in over the top as a coaching director.
    Cowboys officials are already discussing the possibility of having to find a replacement for Cartwright.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle Titan View Post
    Now that is funny. But very late with April Fools Day jokes. Manly have 2V and apparently have Barrett ready to sign as Assistant, and perhaps Ivan Cleary (which I would like to see) as head coach if 2V goes. Carty as Coaching Director gives Manly more coach signings than players.
    On the positive side, if Manly announce Carty's signing it would guarantee that DCE comes here.

Going to Sydney's northern beaches is about as much aligned to returning to Penrith as Burleigh is to Toowoomba ... there is an angel perched on Cartwright's shoulder.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

It's 1980 all over gain. When Manly ripped the heart out of the Mighty Magpies by stealing Brown, Boyd, and Dorahy.