Page 106 of 281 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4213

@ellul_nathan: @7th_Tackle what's the latest news on Kane Elgey?? Is he coming to manly? Cheers

@7th_Tackle: @ellul_nathan Big chance, Nathan. They have offered him more than $400K over two years. Not bad for a rookie!!

$200k plus a year. I would have thought is we offered the same he should be retained.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Cherry-Evans View Post
    @ellul_nathan: @7th_Tackle what's the latest news on Kane Elgey?? Is he coming to manly? Cheers

@7th_Tackle: @ellul_nathan Big chance, Nathan. They have offered him more than $400K over two years. Not bad for a rookie!!

$200k plus a year. I would have thought is we offered the same he should be retained.
    I think 7th Tackle's reply is badly worded. I think he means $400k each year as that is what I am led to believe from what I have read.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 23-04-15 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I think 7th Tackle's reply is badly worded. I think he means $400k each year as that is what I am led to believe from what I have read.
    Yeah, surely. If it was 200k/yr we would be able to compete easily.

400k though..can't blame him for taking it

Let's hope he can see through the money and wanna be a part of whats happening at the Titans the next 3 years.

Agree with you all. I think that if he gets $250k+ it's a pretty good deal. NRL agent saying that Elgey is demanding $400k ???? Abit steep.

@NRLAgent: BIG developments in the Manly halves saga. Boom rookie Kane Elgey has demanded $300,00 a year. Highly unlikely Manly will give him this

- - - Updated - - -

@NRLAgent: - Kevin Gordon and James Roberts have received offers from the Raiders for 2016. Later to wait out DCE saga before committing either way

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Cherry-Evans View Post
    Agree with you all. I think that if he gets $250k+ it's a pretty good deal. NRL agent saying that Elgey is demanding $400k ???? Abit steep.

@NRLAgent: BIG developments in the Manly halves saga. Boom rookie Kane Elgey has demanded $300,00 a year. Highly unlikely Manly will give him this

- - - Updated - - -

@NRLAgent: - Kevin Gordon and James Roberts have received offers from the Raiders for 2016. Later to wait out DCE saga before committing either way
    i think it's been pretty well established that this account is a joke. Dude has no leads. Makes up/guesses 100% of his stuff.

Myles and Roberts to Manly if DCE comes to Titans? Nope. DCE excited by Will Zillman's form, and said Zill is on another level from Brett Stewart?! hahaha ...

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Nope. DCE excited by Will Zillman's form, and said Zill is on another level from Brett Stewart?! hahaha ...
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Yes NRLagent is a mock account, we established this a few months ago now lol

Hopefully Elgey watched Corey Parker talking about his first "real" contract offer after playing 11 games of NRL. He told the story of how he had offers from Melbourne and another club for $150k and up but stayed true to the Broncos for $80k. He reflected back and questioned whether he would have achieved what he has achieved if he had of taken the larger money offer. For all the negative reports on our footy players we get we should be promoting players that kids can treat as a hero/rolemodel like him more and more.

Raiders throwing 400k at Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Raiders throwing 400k at Roberts
    Yeah. Just read that. Big money. I hope he stays. He has come out stating he wants to stay as well.

Tackle One – Raiders chase speedster Roberts

First was the skill of Aiden Sezer. Next will be the size of James Tamou. And finally, if the Raiders can complete their recruitment wish list, there will be the speed of James Roberts. We can reveal Canberra is making a big play to lure the Gold Coast's try-scoring machine to the Nation's Capital in 2016. Their conviction to do so comes from new buy Sezer, who currently plays inside Roberts at the Titans. Since inking a three-year deal worth $1.5 million a fortnight ago, Sezer has urged his future club to sign the former Rabbitohs and Panthers bad boy.

Canberra originally had their sights on Shaun Kenny-Dowall, only for the Roosters veteran to agree to a two-year extension last Friday. They now want Roberts, but his value is a dilemma. Roberts is the fastest, and arguably most potent, three-quarter in the competition. With eight touchdowns from the first seven rounds, he's currently the NRL's joint leading try-scorer. He will also make his representative debut for City Origin next weekend. On that basis alone Roberts could be worth up to $400,000-a-season.

However, his dreadful off-field history equals a risk for any club that signs him. It's believed the Titans originally offered Roberts less than $200,000-a-season to stay. Canberra is prepared to top that, but to ridiculous proportions.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a...nd-jim-wilson/

At this point it's looking more and more important for us to off load Gordon and possibly Srama. Dip into the NRL purse and negotiate some transfer fees. These over priced fringe players are killing us.

The other thing is not knowing any outcomes on the pending court case which would free up a million.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 24-04-15 at 10:05 AM.

What exatly are guys like srama and gordon and elgey on in comparison to mossley roberts and morts
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Why aren't the press screaming about the Sezer/Roberts situation like they did the DCE/Gagai non-event?

In all seriousness, we should be able to say good-bye to Zillman, Mortimer, Gordon, Srama and Bird.
    Last edited by Titanic; 24-04-15 at 10:31 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.