Page 94 of 281 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4213

@RLW_Mole: FOR those asking about DCE - yes, he is having second thoughts about going to @GCTitans -- wants to stay @SeaEagles - but not done yet.

Channel 7, Annersley and Meyn vs Channel 9 and the Mole. Someone's got to be right.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

If this is true then we can assume that Lussick wont sign with us cause he's DCE's mate? Personally i think that talks with Darcy wouldnt have gone as deep as reported if DCE was gonna backflip.

It seems like DCE's image is important to him. He seemed fairly upset that it was damaged through the whole drawn out media circus before he announced he was coming here. It'd take another battering if he backflipped, surely.

@SkyNewsAust: Daly Cherry-Evans manager Gavin Orr has just told @GCTitans CEO Graham Annesley the rumours are wrong and the deal stands (@braceyjames)
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    @RLW_Mole: FOR those asking about DCE - yes, he is having second thoughts about going to @GCTitans -- wants to stay @SeaEagles - but not done yet.

Channel 7, Annersley and Meyn vs Channel 9 and the Mole. Someone's got to be right.
    Bearing in mind Annesley just recently - still hasn't finalised the Parkwood/Coomera issue, still hasn't signed a major sponsor, we are living at CBus week to week - I am not sure that I would be backing him for anything at the moment. That might be a bit harsh but none of the big decisions seem to be progressing very fast.

- - - Updated - - -

@SkyNewsAust: Daly Cherry-Evans manager Gavin Orr has just told @GCTitans CEO Graham Annesley the rumours are wrong and the deal stands (@braceyjames)
    Even from a Manly fan I hope this is right. The Titans and the game don't need the black eyes from this.

Written by TONY ADAMS and THE MOLE, April 16, 2015
    MANLY is set to sign Test and Origin forward Nate Myles – and it is that development that is set to see Daly Cherry-Evans backflip on his deal with the Titans.

Titans star Myles is a good mate of Cherry-Evans and was a key figure in luring the Manly star to the Gold Coast.

But the Titans haven’t activated an option to retain Myles for 2016 and RLW understands he is close to signing a two-year deal at Manly.

As a result, Cherry-Evans now has cold feet and wants to stay at the Sea Eagles.

Under NRL rules, Cherry-Evans has until round 13 to backflip on a contract signed for 2016.

Nate Myles

Myles was on huge dollars at the Titans over the last two seasons and the club was reluctant to extend him on the same terms.

The Gold Coast allowed the option to lapse and Manly are set to swoop on the tough forward.

Manly now have to come up with a competitive offer to retain Cherry-Evans – but with Kieran Foran leaving to Parramatta, they should be able to afford that within the salary cap.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Gavin Orr trying to boost Myles offer from the Titans?

Home / Sea Eagles / Titans / WHY CHERRY-EVANS IS SET TO BACKFLIP ON TITANS

WHY CHERRY-EVANS IS SET TO BACKFLIP ON TITANS
    Facebook13Twitter14
    Written by TONY ADAMS and THE MOLE, April 16, 2015
    MANLY is set to sign Test and Origin forward Nate Myles – and it is that development that is set to see*Daly Cherry-Evans backflip on his deal with the Titans.

Titans star Myles is a good mate of Cherry-Evans*and was a key figure in luring the Manly star to the Gold Coast.

But the Titans haven’t activated an option to retain Myles for 2016 and RLW understands he is close to signing a two-year deal at Manly.

As a result, Cherry-Evans now has cold feet and wants to stay at the Sea Eagles.

Under NRL rules, Cherry-Evans has until round 13 to backflip on a contract signed for 2016.

Myles was on huge dollars at the Titans over the last two seasons and the club was reluctant to extend him on the same terms.

The Gold Coast*allowed the option to lapse and Manly are set to swoop on the tough forward.

Manly now have to come up with a competitive offer to retain Cherry-Evans – but with Kieran Foran leaving to Parramatta, they should be able to afford that within the salary cap.

Stand by for more developments in coming days
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

So wait...we can't afford Myles because we got DCE but now we are losing DCE because we can't afford Myles?

Lol wow.

The Titans may have really stuffed this up. Don't see why they are bloody hesitating and not rushing to sign Myles. Sure he hasn't performed in the last few years but he is starting to really prove himself now. Just sign him up NOW Titans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    So wait...we can't afford Myles because we got DCE but now we are losing DCE because we can't afford Myles?

Lol wow.
    Don't see how we can't afford Myles when we still have $2.5m to spend in salary cap?
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Immortal

Seriously our great sport has become a joke

This from about 30 minutes ago. Sorry I was PMing with someone and couldn't post earlier.

Daly Cherry Evans’ manager assures Titans star half won’t backflip on Gold Coast deal

The Daily Telegraph
    April 16, 2015 7:54PM

UPDATE: Titans boss Graham Annesley says he has been assured star half Daly Cherry-Evans has no intention of backing out of his Gold Coast deal.

Annesley spoke to Cherry-Evans’ manager Gavin Orr, who denied the Manly star was rethinking his four-year multimillion-dollar deal to join the Titans in 2016.

“At 7.30pm this evening — an hour and a half after the story broke — I’ve spoken to Gavin Orr who is Daly Cherry-Evans’ manager and he’s informed me he’d spoken to Daly Cherry-Evans and he assured me there’s nothing to the story,’’ Annesley said.

The Titans and fans were sent into a spin after reports on Channel 9 that Cherry-Evans was having second thoughts about heading to Queensland next season.

Under NRL rules, the star has until Round 13 to back out of the deal, which is not yet legally binding.

But in a fillip for the Titans, Annesley has been assured the Mackay product does not have cold feet."

We will now see I guess. But where there is smoke there is generally fire so I would love to know what got this going.

The Titans may have really stuffed this up. Don't see why they are bloody hesitating and not rushing to sign Myles. Sure he hasn't performed in the last few years but he is starting to really prove himself now. Just sign him up NOW Titans.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't see how we can't afford Myles when we still have $2.5m to spend in salary cap?
    Because we want to allocate our Salary cap in a way in which his current salary does not fit within for 2016 and beyond. We were trying to negotiate a longer deal but on lesser $$.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    This from about 30 minutes ago. Sorry I was PMing with someone and couldn't post earlier.

Daly Cherry Evans’ manager assures Titans star half won’t backflip on Gold Coast deal

The Daily Telegraph
    April 16, 2015 7:54PM

UPDATE: Titans boss Graham Annesley says he has been assured star half Daly Cherry-Evans has no intention of backing out of his Gold Coast deal.

Annesley spoke to Cherry-Evans’ manager Gavin Orr, who denied the Manly star was rethinking his four-year multimillion-dollar deal to join the Titans in 2016.

“At 7.30pm this evening — an hour and a half after the story broke — I’ve spoken to Gavin Orr who is Daly Cherry-Evans’ manager and he’s informed me he’d spoken to Daly Cherry-Evans and he assured me there’s nothing to the story,’’ Annesley said.

The Titans and fans were sent into a spin after reports on Channel 9 that Cherry-Evans was having second thoughts about heading to Queensland next season.

Under NRL rules, the star has until Round 13 to back out of the deal, which is not yet legally binding.

But in a fillip for the Titans, Annesley has been assured the Mackay product does not have cold feet."

We will now see I guess. But where there is smoke there is generally fire so I would love to know what got this going.
    This.

Plenty more to come in this story.

The NRL is becoming more and more of a Joke, but the thing is they dont see any issues with the way it is done now.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

I'm sorry but there is just no way that you can believe ANYTHING that is attributed to Gavin Orr. He is a grub of the highest order. But he's not the problem. The problem is the Commision that has not done anything about the farcical nature of contract negotiations in the NRL.

The DCE to Titans, the Foran to Eels and the Merrin to Panthers deals being finalised in the early stages of the season before is a dead set joke, but nobody is laughing!!!! Right now, I'm about 95% certain that he will be a Sea Eagle next year. Good luck to the NRL selling this club to ANYBODY if we lose him and Sezar as a result of this clusterf$&k. Might as well pack the place up and move it to Ipswich, I'll be done with it. And I don't mean done with the Titans, I mean done with Rugby League in general. A billion dollar business run with less foresight, precision and tact than could be mustered by a local iced up pimp.