Page 93 of 281 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4213

so is it all talk whats the go
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Everything I have read so far is speculation. All the online news reports are saying "reportedly" not "definately" so until we hear either from him, his manager or the Titans it is all news beat up gossip.

Still could be speculation but you'd have to think it'd be fairly true if it's on the news and the footy shows are talking about it. Hope it's still just a rumour but aim worried.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

This **** was popping up about Milford as well. Lets hope DCE follows through on his agreement to sign with the Titans. The survival on the club depends on it IMO.

I hope that the Nate Myles to Manly rumour is wrong and that DCE has backed out in the way that Titans Management have treated Myles in this.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I guess we will hopefully find out on the footy show tonight

Settle down lads. Speculation is dangerous but let's just wait for this one to play out before we go a using him on social media, or abusing teke

Keep it dignified

I'll make my comments on the basis DCE is not coming but there now seems confusion.
    When I heard this I was probably more disappointed that he wasn't coming as I know what it meant for the Titans as an organisation. But forgetting all the personal comments now heading DCE's way, the problem, as I have been saying for some time, is the system -it's a joke and I think is what turns people off more than any other issue. Let's face it the Ttans now have heaps of money and can throw extra at Sezer and try to talk him out of the Raiders deal. Frankly I hope they don't.
    The transfer system is a joke. Actually I think the round 13 rule is not bad but it also shows that no signings should ever be announced until after round 13 and the contract is registered by the NRL.
    Now I have to go back to the missus and kids who are in fits of rage about DCE's backflip. They have not taken it well.
    Hopefully he is still coming.

There goes all our "Potential" sponsors.........

@travismeyn: As far as I know, back flip hasn't occurred. But that doesn't mean it won't. Another day of drama for Titans. #nrl

What the hell is going on. So bloody confused. Hoping it's just the media trying to make news on a slow day.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I'll make my comments on the basis DCE is not coming but there now seems confusion.
    When I heard this I was probably more disappointed that he wasn't coming as I know what it meant for the Titans as an organisation. But forgetting all the personal comments now heading DCE's way, the problem, as I have been saying for some time, is the system -it's a joke and I think is what turns people off more than any other issue. Let's face it the Ttans now have heaps of money and can throw extra at Sezer and try to talk him out of the Raiders deal. Frankly I hope they don't.
    The transfer system is a joke. Actually I think the round 13 rule is not bad but it also shows that no signings should ever be announced until after round 13 and the contract is registered by the NRL.
    Now I have to go back to the missus and kids who are in fits of rage about DCE's backflip. They have not taken it well.
    Hopefully he is still coming.
    I agree totally. The round 13 crap needs to go and a transfer window put is place. Apologies Teke my comment was a bit over the top. If he backflips then stuff him I only want players at the club who want to be here. Next year will be a great year no matter how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    @travismeyn: As far as I know, back flip hasn't occurred. But that doesn't mean it won't. Another day of drama for Titans. #nrl

What the hell is going on. So bloody confused. Hoping it's just the media trying to make news on a slow day.
    Sounding more like wishful thinking from Badel.

EDIT: From what I'm seeing. No Journo appears to have the guts to put their name to the articles being posted.
    Last edited by Toads; 16-04-15 at 07:27 PM.

Kent on Fox has just quoted Annesley as saying it's wrong, crap etc etc and also said Channel 7 news are saying it's wrong. Toovey has said "there is no more or no less chance of DCE being here next year".
    I have also read (probably a conspiracy theory) is that Gavin Orr who manages DCE and Myles is pissed off with the Titans over the Myles situation so he is stirring things up.
    Gotta love League and the rumours - I don't though.

Graham Annerlsey was quoted by the guys on NRL 360 saying that to the best of his knowledge DCE has NOT backflipped on his deal. Hopefully he is right.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Matty Johns saying he saw Joe Kelly with Gavin Orr (DCE's manager) yesterday talking.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Graham Annerlsey was quoted by the guys on NRL 360 saying that to the best of his knowledge DCE has NOT backflipped on his deal. Hopefully he is right.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Matty Johns saying he saw Joe Kelly with Gavin Orr (DCE's manager) yesterday talking.
    That would be expected, given the rumours of Manly's interest in Myles.