Page 225 of 281 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4213

Would love to see Friendy run around for a couple more years at the Titans. Hope we can pick him up and offload Falloon. Although he is 34, he would add some much needed experience to our spine and he has what many of our players don't...heart.

Have Friend starting hooker to handle the opening minutes in defence before bringing on Moseley later on to add some spark.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

No need to offload Falloon as his contract is up this year. It's Srama that still has another year to run on his contract and he's happy getting paid big bucks for Q cup (when he's not injured).

what about Ashton Sims?

he was immense for cows last year and fully understands the role a prop plays in setting a tone.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    No need to offload Falloon as his contract is up this year. It's Srama that still has another year to run on his contract and he's happy getting paid big bucks for Q cup (when he's not injured).
    Surely not? It would be a sweet deal for this year and next, but would screw him over for the following year, wouldn't it?

Matt Ballin made it clear by saying he'll play out his two year contract with Manly even if it means NSW cup. He's doing a "Srama".

Ok heres some wishful thinking. Both Fifita's get the sack and we have the salary cap for them. They can come here and abuse JRL refs all they want cause every other parent on the Gold Coast does it anyway.
    Wow! Have any of you guys spoken to Marta srama? He is coming back from a pretty bloody serious ankle injury. He was pretty good for us prior to his injuries. I don't mind him.

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post
    Wow! Have any of you guys spoken to Marta srama? He is coming back from a pretty bloody serious ankle injury. He was pretty good for us prior to his injuries. I don't mind him.
    I haven't got an issue with the guy. My comment is in the fact that his situation is exactly the same as Ballins. Gets offered a two year extension and then gets told he's not wanted. I rate Srama above Falloon for the record. The "he's happy getting paid big bucks for playing Q cup" is with respect to the fact he had an out. A one year contract with THE ROOSTERS. In my opinion that was a bad option not for him to take up even if it meant his second year contract with us was null and void.

Ok heres some wishful thinking. Both Fifita's get the sack and we have the salary cap for them. They can come here and abuse JRL refs all they want cause every other parent on the Gold Coast does it anyway.
    I have been banging on and on about us not signing blokes but the Fifita's are absolute deadsh1ts as people and I don't want them here. Andrew Fifita potentially could be one of the best but I reckon he'll be a bloke that never reaches his potential either because he'll be in jail or that he spends most time on the field looking for penalties or giving them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I have been banging on and on about us not signing blokes but the Fifita's are absolute deadsh1ts as people and I don't want them here. Andrew Fifita potentially could be one of the best but I reckon he'll be a bloke that never reaches his potential either because he'll be in jail or that he spends most time on the field looking for penalties or giving them away.
    I'd take Andrew in a heartbeat given the lineup I'm looking at for next year. David is the problem child from what I've read. But it's not even a realistic conversation.

I have been keeping a eye on the new hooker Chad, I think he would be good just needs a little more time to find his way.He is a good defender, tough little bugger,would like to see us sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans4me View Post
    I have been keeping a eye on the new hooker Chad, I think he would be good just needs a little more time to find his way.He is a good defender, tough little bugger,would like to see us sign him.
    Welcome to the forum, he does add some spark and go forward. Try's to take control at certain points in the game whether he is successful in doing that is debatable but at least he trys. Unfortunately, with Mortimer, Falloon and Moseley all coming back from injury he may not get a run.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    what about Ashton Sims?

he was immense for cows last year and fully understands the role a prop plays in setting a tone.
    Good choice IMO, he is playing well in the UK aswell. Hard worker
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Ashton Sims would be a excellent pick up, but only if he has got a grip on that temper of his. He's definitely a player that is passionate about his football 'n it's clearly evident when he takes to the paddock.

There's a storm brewing on the horizon. Might help us not get the spoon. Shame it could be a Cowboys problem though.

There's a storm brewing on the horizon. Might help us not get the spoon. Shame it could be a Cowboys problem though.
    I'd be gutted if they get the spoon because of this tbh.

Why not.. The powers that be are starting to appear that their hell bent on denying them a Premiership, whether it be on the paddock or in the office.