Page 123 of 281 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I raise you JB, the next negative news will be that Zillman has triggered his three year option.
    Well I ain't sleeping tonight.

I raise you JB, the next negative news will be that Zillman has triggered his three year option.
    Go wash your mouth out !!!! .......;-)
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

i bet the whole Elgey signed with Manly was a tactic by Elgey's management to increase Elgey's price.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Titans haven't had any negative news in the last 24 hrs we're overdue from the Sydney press. The next negative headlines will be about Myles contract negotiations for sure. Sounds like they aren't going well for Myles.
    Don't think like that the club is doing well so there will be no negative headlines.

Is there something you would like to tell me??? Zillman will get shown the door asap unless by some miracle he comes into some constant great form that lasts more the 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    Don't think like that the club is doing well so there will be no negative headlines.

Is there something you would like to tell me??? Zillman will get shown the door asap unless by some miracle he comes into some constant great form that lasts more the 2 games.
    Asap was a few yrs ago
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

The press hates us. What happened to Gordon Tallis being our ambassador?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    The press hates us. What happened to Gordon Tallis being our ambassador?
    hes explained his role a few times on Triple M, he doesn't get paid for the job and regularly is involved with getting the young coast ppl to the home games
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Asap was a few yrs ago
    Manly are starting to get a bit desperate. I wonder if they want a hard training, game breaking (for the opposing team) Fullback/Centre/Five-Eighth. I am sure we can come to some sort of agreement.

Manly are starting to get a bit desperate. I wonder if they want a hard training, game breaking (for the opposing team) Fullback/Centre/Five-Eighth. I am sure we can come to some sort of agreement.
    But wait there's more!!........We will throw Mortimer And some steak knives as well. !! ....;-)
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Cherry-Evans View Post
    But wait there's more!!........We will throw Mortimer And some steak knives as well. !! ....;-)
    C'mon lads, can you just leave manly alone. Mind you at the moment zillman would be classed as a prize signing.

We have Tommy T, there is no need for anyone else
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior

Zillman will get shown the door asap unless by some miracle he comes into some constant great form that lasts more the 2 games.
    Please tell me this is true.

titansfan92 has some currency at the moment...but do you mean that he wont get offered a contract at end of this one? or you mean he is on verge of being dropped at some point soon

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    titansfan92 has some currency at the moment...but do you mean that he wont get offered a contract at end of this one? or you mean he is on verge of being dropped at some point soon
    Both. Either. Beggars can't be choosers.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Unfortunately he is on to much coin t get rid of him before his contract is up but if I have anything to do with it next year will be his last at the club.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    C'mon lads, can you just leave manly alone. Mind you at the moment zillman would be classed as a prize signing.
    Sorry mate it was just to easy after Tekes comment