Page 90 of 281 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4213

So far going by the papers we have been linked to corey norman, alex johson, james maloney, alex glenn, darcy lussick, daniel vidot and jordan kahu can anyone think of anyone else?
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    So far going by the papers we have been linked to corey norman, alex johson, james maloney, alex glenn, darcy lussick, daniel vidot and jordan kahu can anyone think of anyone else?
    Can't think of anyone else but unless it's about someone I really want to keep (like LG) I am over reading transfer crap. I am trying to concentrate on this year which we are only 6 rounds in to. That's not a shot at you but this crazy system we have. Anyway I will take my medication and calm down.
    Of the list you mention I wouldn't mind any of them except Vidot and especially Lussick. If we keep LG and we now have DCE it would be pointless going after Maloney. I think Sam Burgess would like the lifestyle here if he is interested and I would swap all of those mentioned in the papers for him.

Mate im over it all to and just want Elgey re-signed pronto im hoping him and Roberts will be done by the end of the month. Although this is a rumours thread snd occasionaly theres a good leak on here that gets people excited for next year

Titans snare another big name:

THE Titans are close to signing Parramatta tough guy Darcy Lussick in a further boost to their impressive recruitment drive for 2016.

Lussick is off contract and the Eels were hoping to re-sign the hard running prop for another couple of seasons.

But the Eels have salary cap problems after signing Manly’s Kieran Foran on big money and giving Danny Wicks, Brad Takairangi and John Folau new and upgraded contracts.

Lussick, 25, is seen as a rising star in the front row ranks.

He is approaching the age where props hit their peak and was selected for City Origin last year - an indication selectors see him as a potential State of Origin player in years to come.

With Nate Myles unsigned and Greg Bird rumoured to be on the move, Lussick could develop into the leader of the Titans pack in years to come.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

IDK about Lussick the only reason why I wouldn't mind him at Titans is because he's Dalys mate so then DCE won't feel lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Titans snare another big name:
    Thanks for the article T4L. in future, please remember to include the source of these articles/rumours.

For anyone wondering, this is from the sportal website's 'Lurker's Wednesday rumour file'

I wouldn't mind the Lussick signing. An absolute mongrel of a player, but once he pulls his head in, will be good value.

In the same article, it mentions that Michael Gordon (31 years old) will struggle to pick up a new contract with the sharks, with the emergence of Val Holmes. Michael is a Gold Coast kid (played his junior footy in tweed) and a noted goal kicker.

For the record, I hope we aren't looking at him .... but I wouldn't be surprised if we are.
    Last edited by K2G; 15-04-15 at 04:37 PM.

Lussick + James + a possible Carter (the forgotten man in these discussions) = a calamity in penalties
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Realistically I don't think we will get Mamo or Johnston. Also I don't think Lussick is a good fit for the club James already gives enough penalties away.

This is a team I think is possible next year with signings and players we re-sign.

Resign: Davin Crampton, Kane Elgey, Christian Hazard, Mark Ioane, Nate Myles, Eddy Pettybourne, James Roberts.

Sign: Alex Glenn. Joe Ofahengaue, Ethan Lowe, Adam Docker, Mitchell Cornish (If we lose LG), I don't think there are any strike centres worth going after so that will be a priority recruitment for the 2017 season.

Team would look something like this.

1. Hoffman
    2. Don
    3. Crampton
    4. Roberts
    5. Mead
    6. LG or Cornish if he leaves
    7. DCE
    8. Douglas
    9. Moseley
    10. Myles
    11. Taylor
    12. Glenn
    13. Lowe

14. Pettyborne
    15. Passi
    16. Docker
    17. Simpkins/Burr

For signings next year for 2017 I would target.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak or George Jennings as potential Centre options

Lussick would be a good buy for us in my opinion. Although he gives away a few penalties, his ability to charge at the line with full strength and speed would be an asset to us. At the moment, we have no forward that can really bend the line so Darcy would provide this for us.

Another positive is that he is best mates with DCE which will make Daly's move more comfortable with recognisable faces joining him at the club.

My re-sign list (underline = must re-sign): Davin Crampton, Kane Elgey, Christian Hazard, Shaun Hudson, Mark Ioane, Nate Myles, Agnatius Paasi, Eddy Pettybourne, James Roberts

My target signings list: Alex Glenn, Darcy Lussick, Joe Ofahengaue, Ricky Leutele, Alex Johnston, Daniel Tupou, Mitchell Cornish/Corey Norman (if we lose LG)
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Junior

So where is the mamo rumour? I've heard he wants to play fullback somewhere, he is a freakish talent.. That would be a very quick back line with mead, jr and mamo.. Won't happen though

Lussick, 3 clubs in a few yrs tells us all we need to know
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Lussick would be a good buy for us in my opinion. Although he gives away a few penalties, his ability to charge at the line with full strength and speed would be an asset to us. At the moment, we have no forward that can really bend the line so Darcy would provide this for us.
    Gives away a few penalties! Not wrong and the only reason his penalty count is not higher is due to the number of games he misses through suspension. He has missed heaps of games in the last few years and was one of the main people involved in the Battle of Brooky. I remember a game he played for Parra last year when he cleaned up a bloke (legally on this occasion) and then stood over him carrying on that the bloke wouldn't get up. He was carried off and Lussick's carrying on was a dog act.
    Hopefully he will grow up and if he comes here then I will obviously support him. After all Manly signed blokes like Les Boyd, Lurch O'Neill and these blokes were pretty much thugs but they were heroes to me when playing for Manly. Lussick will be the same I guess.

Why dont we make another play for karmichel hunt I heard he has connections at the titans and a side business on the coast

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    Why dont we make another play for karmichel hunt I heard he has connections at the titans and a side business on the coast

That side business you mentioned has got him in trouble already so let's not even Blow there
    #itaintweaktospeak

i saw on manly boards that Elgey is more likely to stay now, after comments made on NRL 360?

i have series linked and haven't seen it yet, surprised no one on hear is frothing about that if it were true.