Page 246 of 281 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4213

Tbh I think Toberts is more of a six. Kane HAS to be in our starting side so it looks like our halves will most likely be Toberts and Elgey. I really hope King would use AshTay in the halves instead of Mortimer if injuries hit...if he doesn't I'll be very pissed off.

- - - Updated - - -

NRL market watch linking us to John Olive and Kyle Lovett. I like Olive ALOT and if we release Tighe and Dowling then I think there's a centre spot in the squad that would be occupied by Kelly and possibly Olive. Lovett has potential but I'm not sure, he's played some excellent games this year but he's had a couple of average ones. I'd sooner is make a play for Taupau though even though the Warriors apparently want him.

Quote Originally Posted by mup23 View Post
    They're all worth at least a million times more than Moltzen
    Moltzen wont get near our boy Tom Wright
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Moltzen wont get near our boy Tom Wright
    Watched his video. Seemed ok at playing...rugby 7's against teenagers lol.

Had half a dozen better players at rugby 7's in my year at high school but I hope Wright makes it...I like his style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Tbh I think Toberts is more of a six. Kane HAS to be in our starting side so it looks like our halves will most likely be Toberts and Elgey. I really hope King would use AshTay in the halves instead of Mortimer if injuries hit...if he doesn't I'll be very pissed off.

- - - Updated - - -

NRL market watch linking us to John Olive and Kyle Lovett. I like Olive ALOT and if we release Tighe and Dowling then I think there's a centre spot in the squad that would be occupied by Kelly and possibly Olive. Lovett has potential but I'm not sure, he's played some excellent games this year but he's had a couple of average ones. I'd sooner is make a play for Taupau though even though the Warriors apparently want him.
    Olive is carving up NSW cup and still has next year in U20's..can play. Wouldn't back us though, Rabbitohs won't lose a player that they want to keep although he would have a better opportunity here.

Not a fan of Lovett.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

Had half a dozen better players at rugby 7's in my year at high school but I hope Wright makes it...I like his style.

- - - Updated - - -

Olive is carving up NSW cup and still has next year in U20's..can play. Wouldn't back us though, Rabbitohs won't lose a player that they want to keep although he would have a better opportunity here.

Not a fan of Lovett.
    He's playing for Manly, he'll carve out a legendary status by the time he's 20
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Not a fan of Lovett.
    Yea, I'd love for him to come here but I doubt it, I'm totally fine with Brian Kelly coming through though. I'd say Olive will either stay with Souths or head to Storm. Yea I'm not really a fan either since we already have an average backrower in Burr that well persist with. With Ridge going I'm sure we'll target another backrower though.

you're probably right and that pains me

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, I'd love for him to come here but I doubt it, I'm totally fine with Brian Kelly coming through though. I'd say Olive will either stay with Souths or head to Storm. Yea I'm not really a fan either since we already have an average backrower in Burr that well persist with. With Ridge going I'm sure we'll target another backrower though.
    I'd just promote Hayden Schwass to replace ridge, honestly. Absolutely killing it for 20's and Burleigh Qcup. Sign up his brother while we're at it

we already have an average backrower in Burr that well persist with. With Ridge going I'm sure we'll target another backrower though.
    You have certainly got that right in relation to Burr.
    Oh for a creative type of backrower like a Lewis/Stewart or a hard running nutter like Taupau. Our backrowers have none of those skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    You have certainly got that right in relation to Burr.
    Oh for a creative type of backrower like a Lewis/Stewart or a hard running nutter like Taupau. Our backrowers have none of those skills.
    yea we just need some 'oomph', Eddy has been trying his heart out and tbh he's probably the only oomph we have. I hope Zeb Taia can really enforce when he comes here. Taupau would be a top signing for us but a HUGE blow for wests.

Especially with Carty looking after him

For all those people talking earlier about Shaun Nona and Ben Hampton you may find this interesting.

Maybe someone who knows a lot more than me could rate where a signing of one of these guys would rate against current signings and possible re-signing of Fogarty etc. for depth.

http://www.cairnspost.com.au/sport/l...-1227489036445

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    For all those people talking earlier about Shaun Nona and Ben Hampton you may find this interesting.

Maybe someone who knows a lot more than me could rate where a signing of one of these guys would rate against current signings and possible re-signing of Fogarty etc. for depth.

I reckon one of them will end up at Cowboys to jump into JTs jumper when he retires, and maybe the other to Broncos if Nikorima signs with Melbourne.

- - - Updated - - -

And tbh I don't think we need anymore halves because we have heaps right now also Daniel Schwass so I don't think we should sign anymore halves

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

Probably Nona, Hampton or Nikorima would have been a better get than Tyrone R but I don't think the club could take the risk of waiting and end up with no one. As TitanSam has said, we have played our cards now as far as halves go and we need to look at other positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Probably Nona, Hampton or Nikorima would have been a better get than Tyrone R but I don't think the club could take the risk of waiting and end up with no one. As TitanSam has said, we have played our cards now as far as halves go and we need to look at other positions.
    yea the position we need to look at now is backrowers because for next season well only have Birdy, Zebby T, Burr, Robinson, Simpkins, Pettybourne and maybe Jai Ingram, we should probably get one or two more backrowers.

I reckon one of them will end up at Cowboys to jump into JTs jumper when he retires, and maybe the other to Broncos if Nikorima signs with Melbourne.

- - - Updated - - -

And tbh I don't think we need anymore halves because we have heaps right now also Daniel Schwass so I don't think we should sign anymore halves
    Daniel isn't contracted for 2016

All we have is Kane, Tyrone Roberts, Atay (untested) and Lawton who is a hooker. As is Mortimer.

We have literally 3 genuine halves, one of which has never played NRL. We need another.

One of the shwass boys is dating cartwrights daughter so i wouldnt be suprised if he ends up there
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan