Page 118 of 281 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4213
    Junior

Will do mate but jobs not done yet. Still have to re sign Roberts and Myles.

pete, not even our club's official twitter account?

TitansFan92 you are a legend buddy! So glad he is staying!
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Junior

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to make LG a local super star. Who's in charge of banner production around here?

LG
    Lifes Good on the GC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Titans twitter account has confirmed it.

https://twitter.com/GCTitans/status/592941032108527616/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Never in doubt!!
    Can someone now go and drag Titan4Life back from the cliff face. I hope we get to him in time.
    Hahahaha hahahaha gold.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Never in doubt!!
    Can someone now go and drag Titan4Life back from the cliff face. I hope we get to him in time.
    I'm all good mate haha no need to worry about me. Just happy the club didn't stuff it up. Actually Manly fans are the ones we should be checking on.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post

Players managers always have the good oil
    #itaintweaktospeak

You have to question where the media is getting all this info though? Someone has to be wrongly leaking it.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

My 2015 made, right now!

Moley's copping it on twitter after he told me that when he puts something on Twitter it's ANNOUNCED! LOL Glad he's wrong on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    You have to question where the media is getting all this info though? Someone has to be wrongly leaking it.
    That's what "media" is these days mate.

Throw mud at a wall and see what sticks.

In this day and age where everything is driven by views and website hits etc, they go with a controversial topic or just throw something out there. I know it's not easy, but i try not to get too wound up until something official is reported. Enough other stuff to worry about, without stressing over some of these "reports".

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    Will do mate but jobs not done yet. Still have to re sign Roberts and Myles.
    Well fingers crossed. Can't keep them all I'm guessing and you won't keep every one happy. Must have been the outrigger team building session they did today that sealed the deal. Shame Myles missed it.

Where are you Titans92? I want to have your baaayyyybies!!

Good man.

2 to go you say... I imagine roberts won't be too hard, and Myles is anyone's guess.

We we can genuinely sell a premiership dream to players we are recruiting now. Or least can honestly say we will be a top tier team.

DCE, LG, JR, Ryan James, mosely...plus a host of young forwards that we should see a few benefits from. The ingredients are there.

- - - Updated - - -

And on the media... They are all so quick to break news... Maybe wait until it's announced.

i have no doubt Moley is right often, but players/clubs change their mind.... As is their right until they've signed or announced.

Elgey agrees to stay a Titan

Neil Cadigan Tue 28th April, 05:04PM | Titans.com.au

Titans halfback Kane Elgey has today agreed to a two-year deal to remain with the club, ending speculation that he was heading to Sydney.

The 21-year-old, who has been impressive in his five NRL appearances this season, said he was happy to be able to stay on the Gold Coast where he has been raised and played his junior rugby league.

“In the end I wanted to stay on the Gold Coast with my family and friends around me and with my teammates and coaching staff I have a lot of respect for, even though it was a very tempting opportunity presented by Manly,” he said.

“Definitely the chance to play under probably the greatest halfback of all time in Andrew Johns, who is assistant coach at Manly, was a big consideration in developing my game.

“But I’m happy here and Neil Henry gave me my opportunity in the NRL and is a great coach and I’m just relieved I have made the decision and can now get on with my football.

“And I’m excited to hopefully be able to play with Daly Cherry Evans too.

“I’m really proud that I’m a local junior who has come through the Titans ranks and a lot of people have supported me here. I want to repay them and be part of a successful side on Gold Coast.”

Elgey was the Holden Cup player of the year in 2014 and made his NRL debut for the Titans in round five this season against the Sharks and has played a role in four victories since.

The Australian Schoolboy representative is a Tugun Seahawks junior who attended the league strong Palm Beach Currumbin High School.

Titans CEO Graham Annesley said: “We are absolutely delighted Kane has decided to commit not only to the Titans but also the local community where he has learned his football.

“Hopefully it will inspire a whole new generation of local talent hoping to follow in his footsteps.”