Page 116 of 281 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    This is all very distracting I have an Uni assessment due in a few days I haven't started......
    Couldn't agree more: I am preparing to take the Minister to the US on Sunday; have a start-up internship company ready to roll; launching a high-performance sports centre project on Thursday; and break ground on a new international 'super school' campus on Friday but Titans recruitment seems more problematic than all these put together.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

How did we **** this one up if its true. 2 steps forward 10 steps back as usual for us if this turns out to be true.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Couldn't agree more: I am preparing to take the Minister to the US on Sunday; have a start-up internship company ready to roll; launching a high-performance sports centre project on Thursday; and break ground on a new international 'super school' campus on Friday but Titans recruitment seems more problematic than all these put together.
    I've got a lot on too...a hair appointment then Centrelink. Damn you Kane Elgey!!!!
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stupid View Post
    I've got a lot on too...a hair appointment then Centrelink. Damn you Kane Elgey!!!!
    A hair dresser in Byron Bay? Lies!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    There are people on here that I have told who I am and they are people who need to know. So I can be trusted.
    So can anyone on here actually confirm / deny this please?

I am a bit sceptical re your posts personally...they seem to conflict with everything else we've been hearing out there for the past day or two.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 28-04-15 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post

I am a bit sceptical re your posts personally...they seem to conflict with everything else we've been hearing out there for the past day or two.
    TitansFan92 can speak for himself but I know of him and he is in a good position to know what's going on. If you read back through his posts on the various threads you would get a pretty good picture of where he is coming from.
    Actually in relation to the Elgey situation which is what you are obviously referring to TF92 has not been far from the money. Just this morning people were convinced Manly were about to announce his signing but TF92 stated that there was a meeting taking place. The fact that Manly did not announce his signing shows that things are still up in the air. That said, when Manager's, players, and more importantly money, are involved, then things will move quickly.
    We will win some and lose some.

thanks for clearing that up MT.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    300k a year seems quite reasonable, 400k (at this stage) would be a bit of a stretch, but if he proved his worth over 12 months he could ask for it then.
    I agree. I'd rather pay him that than stump up more for Norman ...

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post

I guess the reason my info is different from everything else is because I am getting it 1st hand unlike the media whos source is a mate who knows a guy whos uncle knows a bloke whos father works at such and such. Just saying.

I guess the reason my info is different from everything else is because I am getting it 1st hand unlike the media whos source is a mate who knows a guy whos uncle knows a bloke whos father works at such and such. Just saying.
    I think the reason some are questioning your info is we had a user on here last year that "claimed" to have inside info who turned out to be full of crapola.
    I myself am happy to keep getting your info and am hoping that it is on the money.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I think the reason some are questioning your info is we had a user on here last year that "claimed" to have inside info who turned out to be full of crapola.
    I myself am happy to keep getting your info and am hoping that it is on the money.
    I don't mind people questioning me which is why certain people on the forum know who I am. MT being one. Once plans in the works become reality I will tell everyone who I am.

I don't mind people questioning me which is why certain people on the forum know who I am. MT being one. Once plans in the works become reality I will tell everyone who I am.
    lol, I'm dying with anticipation
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Okay lads, put your money where your mouths are ... here is a petition for Elgey off the Titans fb page: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/k...y-on-the-coast
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

signed..........................

Signed! Let's hope it gets slid under LG's nose before it's too late!