Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    But not on the right wing for us???? ;-)
    yep anywhere but here under a bloody 5yr rebuilding plan.
    Last edited by teke; 21-09-14 at 02:59 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

If it wasn't for the coach's sadly evasive comments I would have thought that a five security blanket and the chance to emerge as a leader of the club would be a fine incentive, on top of no relocation and a passionate supporter base ... not too shabby considering the options.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Mead didnt request release because he doesn't need to. He can walk whenever he wants cause of his contract.

I'm sure there was a similar BS article last yr saying the same crap....competition blah blah blah. Mead earnt it, Mead owned it, mead should go play for Warrington Wolves now
    Change your sig brah. On topic give David what he wants.
    Dave is rad,Dave is hot,Meady has a scrumptious bot.

Seriously though, Mead got dropped from FB this year after being selected for Country/City? ....only the Titans...

Yes, JBC, I used to think 'only Cartwright' but now I think you're right ... it's an epidemic.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

It truly is politics though. If anyone is wrestling fans on here and knows what went down in WCW around 1999 to early 2001..it is very similar to the Titans, or was. Cartwright sabotaged the teams progress for his own agenda...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonbcode View Post
    It truly is politics though. If anyone is wrestling fans on here and knows what went down in WCW around 1999 to early 2001..it is very similar to the Titans, or was. Cartwright sabotaged the teams progress for his own agenda...
    What's this about WCW?

Did some one tank WCW so it was vulnerable for a take over or something?
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    What's this about WCW?

Nah man. WCW was defeating WWE for like a year straight in the TV ratings in 1996-7 or so. I'm just saying how in a way, it's similar because WCW was on a roll and it was white hot in the Entertainment world but they sabotaged themselves and put a halt to the characters and storylines just because of politics. In a way, it was like that this year..Mead being dumped for Carty's boy 'Zillman', amongst other odd and sabotaging decisions. Cartwright put himself before the best interests for the team..

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    What's this about WCW?

Nah man. WCW was defeating WWE for like a year straight in the TV ratings in 1996-7 or so. I'm just saying how in a way, it's similar because WCW was on a roll and it was white hot in the Entertainment world but they sabotaged themselves and put a halt to the characters and storylines just because of politics. In a way, it was like that this year..Mead being dumped for Carty's boy 'Zillman', amongst other odd and sabotaging decisions. Cartwright put himself before the best interests for the team..

i remember that era. the NWO time?

with Sting and a bunch of great storylines, and it really did nail WWF for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i remember that era. the NWO time?

with Sting and a bunch of great storylines, and it really did nail WWF for a while.
    Yeah man, exactly the one!

The whole Sting/NWO feud fell on it's face due to Hogan politicking backstage, which in turn lead to a very ordinary match with Sting and Hogan. It's things like THAT, which affected the Titans. WCW also sabotaged Goldberg when he was on TOP of the wrestling world because old man Hogan couldn't move on. Why would one or any other factions of people do this? Well, it's called an agenda and self interest. It's ****ing pathetic and childish.

Cartwright didn't care about Mead at fullback and was worried about his own agenda with his boyfriend, Zillman. It's like with Wayne and Darius...why throw away Milford and/or Hoffman for Boyd? Why? It hurts the brain..it really does..

If Mead is not our fullback from round 1.... #sackHenry