Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    They are still members

AFL claim ridiculous membership numbers because of clever marketing & membership teams about time we followed suit
    Yeah I agree mate. Also shows that the Gold Coast is sticking with the team through all of the crap that has happened recently. Hopefully there will be a full house tonight!
    #iwillneverwalkaway

More and more memberships will come off the signing of DCE! This is massive news. Well done to all but especially DCE for being brave, backing himself, believing in our future and doing so much for our game.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Yeah I agree mate. Also shows that the Gold Coast is sticking with the team through all of the crap that has happened recently. Hopefully there will be a full house tonight!
    Bully said about 15,000 expected tonight. And about 2,000 new members joined this week. I would like to see the club try and get former members to rejoin but i don't think they do this. They should now on the back of the dce thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Bully said about 15,000 expected tonight. And about 2,000 new members joined this week. I would like to see the club try and get former members to rejoin but i don't think they do this. They should now on the back of the dce thing.
    I'm sure they would have that information. On former members. But yea, that is the best place to start!

2,000 new members is great in one week! And that is before DCE! And before a 2015/16 Membership campaign.

This gives our members something to look for and reason to resign.

I'll be buying more Memberships in 2015.

I wish the Titans would release Membership numbers. Maybe they will today, especially with good news.

That magic 10,000 mark must be close!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Nine News Gold Coast (@9NewsGoldCoast) Meet the businessman who bought his 50 employees Titans Memberships & has now called other businesses to do the same
    Very cool! Anyone know which business?

They'll be back in their droves before we know it..

In our weekly feature profiling our #ThruNThru Titans fans, we speak to the Goodmans who tell us what it means to them to be Titans members.