Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Our member merch packs arrived today! 2015 members, make sure you come along to our Members Christmas Carnival next Saturday to collect your pack! More details here: http://bit.ly/1vj4AKj

I thought you meant YOUR memberships and was wondering how many you signed up for!LOL
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I thought you meant YOUR memberships and was wondering how many you signed up for!LOL
    What can I say...I have a pretty big family. Hahaha nah just copied straight from Titans FB page.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Excuse my ignorance, but do we have anything with Tweed or Burleigh like the Cows/Blackhawks have just launched?

http://www.nrl.com/cowboys,-blackhaw...0/default.aspx

Seems like a logical thing to do and helps cement the links between the QCup, local footy and the NRL franchise.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Pretty sure a membership got you get reduced tickets to BB/TH QLD Cup games, or at least did in the past. To be honest I'm not sure because I never used it even though it seemed like a good idea. In saying that the NQ-TVL linkup seems a fair bit tighter.

i thought it was free if your a titans member? if its not free its $5.

a few guys here often go to bears games and will chime in im sure.

In fact, I was thinking more in the reverse ... if you are a Bears or Seagulls member what can you get from the Titans? We need the bums on seats more than they do and we need to attract the local community back to CBus.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    In fact, I was thinking more in the reverse ... if you are a Bears or Seagulls member what can you get from the Titans? We need the bums on seats more than they do and we need to attract the local community back to CBus.
    That's a good idea. Just like the Cowboys seem to be doing it. Might as well offer some GA tickets to some matches. We need to improve our links with grassroots Gold Coast rugby league.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

All Titans members have free entry into all Intrust Cup games , i attend many Burleigh home games throughout the season but i agree with Titanic there should be a push to have Burleigh & Tweed members being able to purchase heavily discounted tickets to all Titans home games especially our first for 15' with a ridiculous 8pm kickoff on a Saturday night
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

I've read 9pm start vs the Tigers. We just need to rip out some seats and put in bunk beds to attract the young families.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stupid View Post
    I've read 9pm start vs the Tigers. We just need to rip out some seats and put in bunk beds to attract the young families.
    That's NSW Time (daylight Saving)

Titans membership on the rise after club hierarchy shake-up

THE Gold Coast Titans have seen a boost in membership numbers following mass changes in the club hierarchy.

Despite four lean seasons on the field, including a 14th-placed finish last season, the Titans’ membership base is tracking at 10 per cent better than the same time last year.

It has been a big year of change for the NRL franchise with club founder Michael Searle and foundation coach John Cartwright resigning from their roles in August.

The club appointed a board of directors for the first time in its history in April and new coach Neil Henry is in the process of overhauling the squad.

The Titans had 8768 members in 2014 and want to break the 10,000 figure next year.

Membership manager Chris Knell said the club was encouraged by the increase.

“I was a little bit unsure as to what might happen with membership with all the changes that have been taking place and Carty (leaving),” he said.

“But the response has been fantastic. We’re finding ourselves about 10 per cent up on this time last year.

“It’s a real positive sign for the club in terms of the steps that have been taken by the board and management and the changes people are seeing with Neil and the new players.

“That’s been reflected in our renewals and new signings to date. Anything over 10,000 for us next year would be a great result.”

The club has retained its “kids go free” membership promotion in which families attend all 12 home matches for as little as $9.96 per person each game.

They have also launched a “Flexi Packs” option where people can buy a pack of five, 10 or 20 tickets as a membership and use them however they please.

But all clubs are facing a major hurdle.

The NRL is yet to release a full 2015 draw.

The Titans are expected to host Wests Tigers at Cbus Super Stadium in Round 1 on Saturday, March 7 but the rest of the season is unknown, leaving fans reluctant to sign up.

“It is a bit of a pain,” Knell said. “It’s preventing us from putting up some products.”

The draw is expected to be finalised within the next fortnight and NRL head of football Todd Greenberg said it was a complex process.

“We’re in the final stages with both broadcasters,” Mr Greenberg said.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sport

Junior

Just received my membership cards for next year

Happy to go to the mail box for once. Memberships prior to Christmas rather than bills.

Junior

...the Titans’ membership base is tracking at 10 per cent better than the same time last year.

Enter Greg Bird
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

they'd go up 20% if we got rid of that deadhead.