Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My membership still not debited. I think the emails said it would be done around 20th October - pretty unprofessional I reckon. They could have had my $1100 10 days ago and still haven't taken it. Might have at least paid for Hoffs new boots.

Sent an email off to the club today and received a call from the membership dept and have know got my family memberships sorted, problem was the credit card they had on file the expiry date had passed so all I had to do was update the card details and all good.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Sent an email off to the club today and received a call from the membership dept and have know got my family memberships sorted, problem was the credit card they had on file the expiry date had passed so all I had to do was update the card details and all good.
    Ah...that will be the problem with my credit card as well as I got a new card with new expiry a couple of months ago. Thanks for the tip off.

Just got a flyer in the junk mail for the pop up party at Oxenford on the 15/11. One day deals for free upgrades to particular packages. So my gold package if I renew on the day will be upgraded to titanium eastern side for free. How good is that?!?!? This coming year just keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Just got a flyer in the junk mail for the pop up party at Oxenford on the 15/11. One day deals for free upgrades to particular packages. So my gold package if I renew on the day will be upgraded to titanium eastern side for free. How good is that?!?!? This coming year just keeps getting better and better.
    Great idea.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Just got an email and part of it stating that we have 2311 members at the minute. Target 12k. What did we have last year 8500 ish??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Just got an email and part of it stating that we have 2311 members at the minute. Target 12k. What did we have last year 8500 ish??
    The latest figure I could find was 8309 members in late June so 8500 would be about right I reckon. The figure of 2311 might be artificially high as against this time last year as this was the first year members could auto roll over their membership. In the past existing members might have just renewed at their leisure but this year it was done automatically if members took that option.
    I think getting to last years tally will be a stretch at the start as I think many will be waiting on the sidelines to see if there is improvement before committing.
    The vibe I get though from talking to League people who are not members is positive and a few have told me they will be members again now that changes have been made. I assume the Titans write to people who were members over the years but have not renewed. Personally I would offer them a bigger discount to renew. I don't care that people might renew at less cost than me, I just want the stadium as full as possible.

i also think that while alot of us follow it closely and are excited, many people wont understand the change until they see it on the field, and not until its consistent.

It is good to grow membership, but i think after a few false starts, this one might be a slower build to trust fom the public. But i think the board get that and are playing the long game also.

Just got an email that my membership pack is in the mail............

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i also think that while alot of us follow it closely and are excited, many people wont understand the change until they see it on the field, and not until its consistent.
    True. Hopefully we see this happen.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

According to the FB page 'NRL Live Scores' we currently have 3,225 members. Not sure where they got this info though.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

One of the member emails, a couple of weeks out of date by now I'd say though.

The member merch packs arrived today! 2015 members, make sure you come along to our Members Christmas Carnival next Saturday to collect your pack! More details here: http://bit.ly/1vj4AKj

Last edited by Titan4Life; 05-12-14 at 04:17 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Hopefully everyone gives the Titans a real go in 2015 and supports them by becoming members and renewing. We need to show some faith in 2015.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

So what exactly comes in the pack? There are jerseys there so would they be this years or next years jersey?
    #iwillneverwalkaway