View Poll Results: Who should be head coach for the Titans in 2015?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Henry

17 54.84%
  • Griffin

8 25.81%
  • Other

6 19.35%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default POLL: Head coach for 2015

There is a debate on the forum about who should be our head coach for 2015. Lets sort this out through a poll. Vote for your favourite option.

- - - Updated - - -

Share below (if you want) who you picked. You may give a reason to support your choice.

I personally have picked Henry as head coach and Griffin as assistant. Henry should be given a 2 year contract with 2nd year optional by the club. Griffin would be good in that he may bring some Broncos players with him such as Hunt. My vote goes to Henry.

I'm voting other, but if it's Henry v griff then I'm
    Going Griff.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I'm voting other, but if it's Henry v griff then I'm
    Going Griff.
    Teke. Who would you like to see targeted?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Teke. Who would you like to see targeted?
    He'll say Mead as player/captain/coach

Henry for mine, as I never really did take much of a shining to Griffin.

And probably go with a contract arrangement that Titanic mentioned in another thread. Of a One year deal first up, with a option of Two. But considering the stats of last weekends results against the Dragons. It does make me wonder if ANY Head Coach can turn this current squad around in a 12 month period.

It's a bit of an old boys love-in but I'm with Toads ... Henry gets first bite to coach and big clean out.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Wonder why the club is taking so long to give Henry the job? Maybe the club has another coach, such as Griffin, that they want ahead of Henry. He is still the favourite and will most likely get the job but it will be interesting to see if he is 'plan A'.

Actually if I had an open ticket I would want Hasler as he is hard on the players and cops no interference from the front office. That will not happen so I have voted for Henry and frankly I would wonder why he was brought here if he was not the backup for the top job. That said I would not object to Griffin as I think he is also a good coach and I think he would bring players.
    Like T4L I wonder why this is taking so long. It makes you wonder whether they are waiting for a side to get knocked out of the finals race before they can announce anything (Griffin?).

Yeah Griffin would be alright as long as he selects players in the right positions. Has a past record of not doing that...

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Yeah Griffin would be alright as long as he selects players in the right positions. Has a past record of not doing that...
    How is that any different to Fartwright
    #itaintweaktospeak

That is what I was thinking Pete. He may bring players such as Hunt, but will he select the right players in the right positions. If not then we are better off bringing back Carty, which no one wants.

I'm happy for Henry 2015/2016
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm going for a fresh start in Griffin.

Happy to give Henry a shot, this season was over months ago and some of our guys have 7 years of Carty coaching to undo. Hook has a lot of the same problems as Carty as far as being a nice bloke and picking guys out of position.

But At the end of the day, hopefully we get whoever Marwan Koukash wants.

Going with Henry, just because he can hit the ground running. I like Henry in the press conferences as he seems to have a game plan - the boys might not stick to it- but he appears to have one, rather than the 'hope for the best' Carty was displaying. We need a good clear out in the off season and get some passion and commitment back.

I am hoping that Henry was biding his time and was making plans for what he would do when he got the job way before the writing was in the wall for Carty.

I also hope the board hurries up with this review and coaching decision so we can get started.

In short I am hopeful !