Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    OK just tuned in. I always screwed up my times especially when its a NZ game.

Scorelines doesnt look promising. 18-0 20mins in?!
    Sadly........and embarrasingly

I haven't seen a team this uninspired and fightless since the 90s.

I mean, bloody hell, you are playing NRL, at least play with some electricity.

What we are looking at is the cumulation of bad recruitment and reattainment and poor junior pathways. Of course not spending our entire salary cap. I agree, Henry is really up against it, this goes well beyond coaching. He needs authority for wholesale changes.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm taking the credit for the Titans throwing the ball around since I've arrived.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Gee these NZ commentators are biased absolute joke with some of their comments you would think warriors are minor premieres, I have know gone to the mute button to save any further comments

This game highlights we are too small, too slow and lacking in smarts...as compared to the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Only 10 players out, last time I looked Penrith had 11 and they are top 4. Who ever gets the top job had better have a bloody good plan for the development of the fringe and junior players to cover for injuries.
    Very true ozynorts.

I wonder how our mate HS is going at his first Titans game? I hope they put up some fight for him to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Gee these NZ commentators are biased absolute joke with some of their comments you would think warriors are minor premieres, I have know gone to the mute button to save any further comments
    Yea arent they. Might be good for the sell of the Warriors but embarrassing when broadcast across the Tasman.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I haven't seen a team this uninspired and fightless since the 90s.

I mean, bloody hell, you are playing NRL, at least play with some electricity.

What we are looking at is the cumulation of bad recruitment and reattainment and poor junior pathways. Of course not spending our entire salary cap. I agree, Henry is really up against it, this goes well beyond coaching. He needs authority for wholesale changes.
    agreed, agreed, agreed and agreed

I'd be making it a part of my contract that he has authority for changes. If not - who would want it?

sure we are crap and getting smashed, but im loving the offload and little plays we are coming up with.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

This is bull****... play with some ****ing enthusiasm and heart you lazy muppets. This is bloody embarrassing...

Let's look at the upside to this. If they put 50 on us they knock the Donkeys out of the 8.

Warriors score after Tomkins takes advantage of an overlap. Johnson converts.
    24-0 Warriors | 35 mins

- - - Updated - - -

Hurrell barges over and extends the Warriors lead. Johnson converts. This is ****ing ridiculous.
    30-0 Warriors | 39 mins

That's it for me. I have much more preferable things to do with my time than to endure this s**t.

I'm gonna go shove forks in both my eyes

How freaking embarrassing......

Have a look at zillman defence position when hurrell scores deadset I know I have been critical today if his performance but this is getting beyond a joke with him at fullback

The positive is Hail Sezer is witnessing his first titans match which will end up as the titans record loss

Lololol
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]