Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Another one goes begging. It's like Takarangi has become our kicking coach for the year. No real fivth tackle opportunities and the team really does seem to rely on individual brilliance to turn the tide of a game. Unfortunately individual brilliance turned into individual foolishness. Once again we get to the 60th minute and start panicking in attack and defense and we fall apart. Henry has a huge task in these last four games to give the fans a glimpse of what we all hope to see next year. I don't care if we win or lose for the rest of the season I just want to see better football played by better footballers.

TO me it looked like they had the mind set of ****it, we are not playing finals so why bother.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

While I like Albys flash and flare I thought Morts and Sezer did ok last night. Not great but I thought that there were some good signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    While I like Albys flash and flare I thought Morts and Sezer did ok last night. Not great but I thought that there were some good signs.
    The problem though is they went missing when we really needed them. In the last 20 when we needed a leader to step up and take control our halves didn't. Nobody did. That is why we see players trying to kick on the second etc because there is no plan in attack, no leadership and direction.
    I hope that Henry can change this but don't hold out much hope for the rest of the season.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER