Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Courier mail has a pick with Myles wearing a jersey with the Ronald McDonald house logo on it.

Put a price tag on it and make it tax deductable ...
    Last edited by Titanic; 27-02-15 at 02:22 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

im all for this and have been spouting for a charity on front of jersey for months on here. but any players wearing one of these jerseys with RMH on it.... they CANNOT get done for drugs or unsavoury incidents. its almost our honour to wear it and for them to let us have them on the jersey is a privilege, so we cannot eff this up. all players need to be made aware of this in no uncertain terms...

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Gold Coast Bulletin is reporting that we will roll with Ronald McDonald House as an interim charitable sponsor.
    That is correct. They will remain as front of Jersey until a naming rights sponsor is secured. Announced last night at the season launch.

Here's to 2015

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Courier mail has a pick with Myles wearing a jersey with the Ronald McDonald house logo on it.
    A no brainer, and a good sign that some informed management is now in place.

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post
    A no brainer, and a good sign that some informed management is now in place.
    It has worked wonders with other clubs, particularly the Bulldogs which was the first big step in transforming the club around after it bounced from one scandal to another a number of years ago now.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

For the club it is a no brainer. The organisation putting their logo on the jersey is the one taking the risk. The have to be confident that the club will be a good fit and have the right profile for them......

Picture of the new jersey with the Ronald McDonald house logo on it:

#iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Picture of the new jersey with the Ronald McDonald house logo on it:

I like that the club is going with the charity approach for Round 1 as we don't have any sponsors, but I don't want the charity to be shafted out soon as we get a major sponsor. I would like to see a charity logo on the lower back of our jerseys for upcoming seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas View Post
    I like that the club is going with the charity approach for Round 1 as we don't have any sponsors, but I don't want the charity to be shafted out soon as we get a major sponsor. I would like to see a charity logo on the lower back of our jerseys for upcoming seasons.
    Nice thought Pallas but that spot is worth about 2-300k per year and we need the money. I agree though that while ever we don't have sponsors then charities should be on the jersey somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Nice thought Pallas but that spot is worth about 2-300k per year and we need the money. I agree though that while ever we don't have sponsors then charities should be on the jersey somewhere.
    Sell the jersey merchandise but retain the relationship with the charity. Give them signage at the ground, big screen commercials pre-match and at halftime. Have specific matches where there is big pushes for the charity, get an opposition club and there charity partner, play for a new trophy each times the clubs play and raise funds during this event. North Queensland could be a food fit this position and help build that rivalry into an event.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    Sell the jersey merchandise but retain the relationship with the charity. Give them signage at the ground, big screen commercials pre-match and at halftime. Have specific matches where there is big pushes for the charity, get an opposition club and there charity partner, play for a new trophy each times the clubs play and raise funds during this event. North Queensland could be a food fit this position and help build that rivalry into an event.
    agree. if we lose the sticker off the jumper, dont ever frget they let us out it there in out time of need, and maintain an 'above and beyond' relationship. players visits, fund raisers and game day events to help them etc.

good post CM

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    agree. if we lose the sticker off the jumper, dont ever frget they let us out it there in out time of need, and maintain an 'above and beyond' relationship. players visits, fund raisers and game day events to help them etc.

good post CM

Yes indeed! The good folk at Ronald McDonald House have certainly stuck their necks out on this one, considering the ONGOING negative bombardment the print media are dishing out, on a daily basis.

Looks good. McDonald's wouldnt muck around, they are placing a lot of faith in our club.

Also great to see Nate has shaved!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'll definitely be putting money into the Ronald McDonald House boxes at McDs. Even here in Hong Kong.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER