Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

is a bit annoying that a jersey bought less than 7 days ago is already out of date.

Well done Graham. Welcome to Jabbry.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    is a bit annoying that a jersey bought less than 7 days ago is already out of date.
    Nah mate, they were value then and the new ones are value now
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Mentioned in another thread started by toddy. You can get the new(ish) one from BLK for $90.00. Though I do realise it little consolation in your case, DB. Here's the link if interested.. GOLD COAST TITANS REPLICA JERSEY HOME 2015 AU $89.99

EDIT: Well done to the Titans and Jabbry for coming on board. Nice to see the jersey starting to fill out with sponsors again, but I would recommend changing the font colour to navy blue, as that red might not work too well with the aquamarine background of our home jersey.
    Last edited by Toads; 27-06-15 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Mentioned in another thread started by toddy. You can get the new(ish) one from BLK for $90.00. Though I do realise it little consolation in your case, DB. Here's the link if interested.. GOLD COAST TITANS REPLICA JERSEY HOME 2015 AU $89.99

EDIT: Well done to the Titans and Jabbry for coming on board. Nice to see the jersey starting to fill out with sponsors again, but I would recommend changing the font colour to navy blue, as that red might not work too well with the aquamarine background of our home jersey.
    that is the one i bought less than 7 days ago. So the jabbry signing makes mine an older model. not too worried.

i am worried as i pulled mine out of the bag last night and tired it on. great fit, looks great, but the badges are sown quite poorly and there is a noticeable 'pull' on the surrounding fabric. that is more concerning than the sponsor thing.

il check it against my other BLK jerseys and see if its always that way and i hadnt noticed, but i doubt it.

I might send an FYI email to BLK, who seem like a really good modern company who wouldn't want displeased customers and see if they can help me out with a replacement. Even if it means i have to pay the full price, id rather that

Yup, fair enough. Hope you'll follow through with your last paragraph. I also do believe we're better off paying a little more for a quality product. If the customers don't speak up and give them feedback, they have little to no reason to maintain a certain quality standard.

Titanic I think that I can guess where you were heading with your other post. The new Major sponsor have they insisted on some sort of Board / Management shake up? Also do you suspect that Aquis will be more than major sponsors going forward?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

In fact, I was thinking that they have got a pretty poor response from the playing group when you consider the Warriors, Manly and Knights games. Management haven't had anything to say and seem disconnected from the playing group. I'd doubt that they would be interested in buying the club but I'm sure they'd be asking some pretty direct questions about 'where to next'.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    In fact, I was thinking that they have got a pretty poor response from the playing group when you consider the Warriors, Manly and Knights games. Management haven't had anything to say and seem disconnected from the playing group. I'd doubt that they would be interested in buying the club but I'm sure they'd be asking some pretty direct questions about 'where to next'.
    I was thinking the same. All quiet on the Management front and yet LG is the one this week to front media and be critical of his performance.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I was thinking the same. All quiet on the Management front and yet LG is the one this week to front media and be critical of his performance.
    They're probably busy answering all the "stick your membership in your ...." emails. Or perhaps they might be busy trying to find us a permanent residence to train and work out of cause we've heard nothing more on that front since February.

Yes JB, how that situation hasn't been resolved is a real mystery. In fact the club has sunk back into the mysterious again. What's even more intriguing is that the media haven't picked-up on anything at all, which opens conjecture that there is nothing to pick-up on and that's not very encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Yes JB, how that situation hasn't been resolved is a real mystery. In fact the club has sunk back into the mysterious again. What's even more intriguing is that the media haven't picked-up on anything at all, which opens conjecture that there is nothing to pick-up on and that's not very encouraging.
    Annesley had kept saying that the new base would be ready by the start of off season training but there would be no hope of that now. I have learnt that nothing happens fast, even moderately fast, at the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I have learnt that nothing happens fast, even moderately fast, at the Titans.
    Not true MT....Look how fast Titans can go from 9th to 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Not true MT....Look how fast Titans can go from 9th to 15th.
    lololol Shamus, you're a very bad man