Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Well, I give up. If this sort of performance doesn't get Cartwright sacked then I don't know what will. Absolute f**king garbage.

Penalizing Carter for a great tackle on Thurston - WTF!!!
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Cartwright has to go!!!! I have stuck up for him for years but enough is enough. The team can't execute plays and when they try to, someone knocks it on. Won't talk about our **** defence....

Not even going to do my post match review as EVERY SINGLE PLAYER WAS TERRIBLE. Just about had enough of the garbage performances delivered up every week by this team.

While it's great to see aggression Carter was useless tonight until he "lost it". Penalties, dropped ball, you name it and he did it. I think he is a great young player but he will have a target on his head from the opposition and refs if he keeps going like he did tonight. A perfect example was the last tackle on JT - it was a great tackle but the refs were watching everything he did because of his lack of discipline earlier.
    But overall another crap effort. Can't say any player was better than average.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    While it's great to see aggression Carter was useless tonight until he "lost it". Penalties, dropped ball, you name it and he did it. I think he is a great young player but he will have a target on his head from the opposition and refs if he keeps going like he did tonight. A perfect example was the last tackle on JT - it was a great tackle but the refs were watching everything he did because of his lack of discipline earlier.
    But overall another crap effort. Can't say any player was better than average.
    Mead played crap by his standards but still was the best Titan on the field. Hey think of the positives, at least we get the TP back next week

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Mead played crap by his standards but still was the best Titan on the field. Hey think of the positives, at least we get the TP back next week
    Bro! I love ya enthusiasm BUT...mead best on field lol.

My fav poster lolol
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Bro! I love ya enthusiasm BUT...mead best on field lol.

My fav poster lolol
    I honestly can't think of anyone that played good. Maybe Morts but that's about it.

I honestly can't think of anyone that played good. Maybe Morts but that's about it.
    I would agree with Mortimer. He was in everything tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    I would agree with Mortimer. He was in everything tonight.
    Yeah he is defensively vey strong. Pulled off several try saving tackles tonight.

We don't have a better option. Underdone Mead is better than every other FB option.
    Roberts should be fullback, it's ridiculous that he's not.
    He's the most dangerous player we have and we're not using him, get him at the back let him get more involved in the game.
    Get the ball in his hands and he'll do the rest.

The fact that we're playing a fullback at centre, a centre on the wing and a winger at fullback is just beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartmaster View Post
    He's the most dangerous player we have and we're not using him, get him at the back let him get more involved in the game.

The fact that we're playing a fullback at centre, a centre on the wing and a winger at fullback is just beyond stupid.
    Yeah he will be dangerous with more ball. But has everyone given up on Mead. I mean last week everyone was begging for him to be at FB, now after 1 bad game every wants him to stay on wing. Make up your mind peeps.

As for the other selections, what do you expect from a crap coach who knows nothing about RL? The sooner he is gone, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartmaster View Post

no my friend, simply running around ppl isn't a fb. If you think he's got a better game than Mead at the back you are wrong.
    Last edited by teke; 02-08-14 at 08:38 PM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Brad Tighe did nothing wrong in the 7 minutes he was out there

Taka is no 5/8, nor a centre for that matter. Does bring that x-factor in attack but is also poor technically in defense. Maybe ideally next year an impact player off the bench. Mortimer tries hard, as does Luke Douglas, but this whole squad needs to be looked at.

Yeah he will be dangerous with more ball. But has everyone given up on Mead. I mean last week everyone was begging for him to be at FB, now after 1 bad game every wants him to stay on wing. Make up your mind peeps.

As for the other selections, what do you expect from a crap coach who knows nothing about RL? The sooner he is gone, the better.
    Don't get me wrong Meadys done bloody well in his time there, and he's definitely a million times better than Zillman.

It's just seems dumb that we've signed a promising young fullback and then chuck him in the centres and not give him any ball.

Hopefully 2015:
    1. Mead
    2. Don
    3. Roberts (GIVE HIM MORE BALL!!!)
    4. Taylor
    5. KFFL
    6. Sezer
    7. Morts/Kelly
    8. Douglas
    9. Srama
    10. James (fit and not penalty conceded)
    11. Myles
    12. Bird
    13. Carter (fix up his attitude and penalties)

14. Kingston
    15. Ioane
    16. Takairangi (second rower)
    17. Kelly (utility)
    COACH: NEIL HENRY