Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

<script height="314px" width="558px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605&ec =xlY2R2bjp-8ybdCOoZNO94CsNf17AAVc"></script>

Titans v Raiders Match Highlights
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Immortal

At least David May used to acknowledge that there were things wrong, Annersley needs to make some sort of statement!

Today's loss is dedicated to those forum members who took something positive out of Monday night. It would have been 1000x times better if today had been an eighth straight loss for the club because then our position would have been cast into much sharper focus.

Carty will lean back on the win last Monday against a team that made 17 (SEVENTEEN!!!) errors as a way of saying 'see we aren't too far off - I mean we just beat Souths the other week!'.

We have three home games left, which, incidentally, is the same number of home games I've missed since the clubs inception in 2007. We need to use these three games to make some noise because it's going to be a loooong, looooong off season. #sackCarty

God that Jordan King on Facebook is so brainwashed. Is finally accepting that Carty may be the problem but WOW. He thinks it is okay if we lose, there is always next week. No no no no no (in Gould voice)

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    God that Jordan King on Facebook is so brainwashed. Is finally accepting that Carty may be the problem but WOW. He thinks it is okay if we lose, there is always next week. No no no no no (in Gould voice)
    Mate that's teke just shoot him a PM if you want him to pipe down, I struggle to read through his posts because I'll end up throwing my laptop out the window.

Just watched the press conference. Predictable. Carty looked particularly uncomfortable though.

My issue is not with the losing so much but the way we lose … we lose like skirts and that's what craps me off and has for years … we make the same imbecilic errors, we have the same one-dimensional structure and no matter how much the club may defend their own efforts, it doesn't transpose itself either on to the field or in the players body language … we are a retirement home for young and old … they are comfortable in their own excuses which is symptomatic in failing organisations.

I must admit to only posting here because I think most of us, if not all of us, have stood firm through the years otherwise I would be gone. I am finding it increasingly difficult to substantiate why I should waste any more time on these serial losers.
    Last edited by Titanic; 13-07-14 at 06:16 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Mate that's teke just shoot him a PM if you want him to pipe down, I struggle to read through his posts because I'll end up throwing my laptop out the window.

LOLOLOL you @#%@$

I am not Jordan King !!!

I am the person who did the 2 word reply to his comment though
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Watching the conference , Carty should learn a bit about body language. Sitting there with arms crossed for the entire time just sends off the vibe of someone that doesn't want to be there at all. If he feels like that how does he he think every bloody titans fan feels and has felt for years???
    Indifferent, flippant answers with arms folded and a furrowed brough......crap after game performance Carty. Why not let Henry have a run and you stand back for a few games. What on earth could we lose???

Just watched the press conference. Predictable. Carty looked particularly uncomfortable though.
    Uncomfortable?? Really?? I just saw him smile and talk about Anthony Milford. He couldn't give a toss because only Clive Palmers burger chef has better job security.

Just got home from the game because I had to go have a couple of real strength beers to settle my nerves after another pathetic attempt of watch the Titans play ....

Rubbish is what we continually see , can anyone tell me why Blair was replaced with Kelly when he clearly went onto the field carrying an injury ...

I spoke to Henry after the game & asked whether it was time for him to take over , he just winked..

Fulltime hooter rang & Fartwright didn't come down from his Ivory tower , I'm hoping he handed in his notice,,,,,,,

I was told today that our current coach is finished & it will be announced very soon , let's hope it's true..

Time for Minichello,Bailey & the newly resign White to go , too old & stale for the speed of the game & if Myles went with them I wouldn't lose any sleep
    #itaintweaktospeak

How about Carty's use of Alby today??

Bring him on when there's defending to be done FOUR minutes before half time replacing Mortimer. Why the hell would he take Morts off?? It makes absolutely no sense. None at all. Zero.

Then he brings him off because the poor guy is completely busted only to throw him back out there again when we were down 28-14 with the game completely out of reach.

Those disgraceful decisions alone should be enough to see him get the boot right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Just got home from the game because I had to go have a couple of real strength beers to settle my nerves after another pathetic attempt of watch the Titans play ....

Rubbish is what we continually see , can anyone tell me why Blair was replaced with Kelly when he clearly went onto the field carrying an injury ...

I spoke to Henry after the game & asked whether it was time for him to take over , he just winked..

Fulltime hooter rang & Fartwright didn't come down from his Ivory tower , I'm hoping he handed in his notice,,,,,,,

I was told today that our current coach is finished & it will be announced very soon , let's hope it's true..

Time for Minichello,Bailey & the newly resign White to go , too old & stale for the speed of the game & if Myles went with them I wouldn't lose any sleep
    Just one more home game for Carty would be great so that my banner gets a run. #sackCarty

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post

Bring him on when there's defending to be done FOUR minutes before half time replacing Mortimer. Why the hell would he take Morts off?? It makes absolutely no sense. None at all. Zero.

Then he brings him off because the poor guy is completely busted only to throw him back out there again when we were down 28-14 with the game completely out of reach.

Those disgraceful decisions alone should be enough to see him get the boot right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Just one more home game for Carty would be great so that my banner gets a run. #sackCarty
    It was Blair replaced not Mortimer
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 13-07-14 at 07:39 PM.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I am pleased that you have posted this Karnage because I thought I had lost the plot and missed Kelly being on there for longer than I had noticed. One of my kids said to me in amazement about bringing Kelly on at 14-28 and I said he must have been on well before that.
    Thanks for reassuring me that I had not lost it. You are right that must rank of Carty's best stuffed decisions and should see him out....now.

Trying to fool me mate haha You were convincing but common sense kicked in. Nice try

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    LOLOLOL you @#%@$

I am not Jordan King !!!

I am the person who did the 2 word reply to his comment though
    I gathered that from the Manly profile picture. Haha he tried hard to fool me.

Just read all the posts - took the dog for a long walk when I got home as all my posts would have been deleted for language and defamatory comments. Please assume though that any post from me about this game is loaded with the expletives and frustration I feel right now.
    I often read the posts after bad performances where many of us give a wrap for the efforts of a few players. By the end of all the posts just about every player has had something good said and I often wonder if that is the case why is the team so pathetic. But that is what sport and the various opinions are all about and no one is more right or wrong than anyone else. Fortunately today there has been basically no wrap given to any player and I believe that is right as in my opinion all players were below satisfactory today. Some were poor, the rest disgraceful.
    As the games go by and nothing happens, I like others are becoming more unlikely to renew membrship. It was disturbing today to see so many members seats empty. If people pay a few hundred bucks per seat and then don't go, what hope would we have of getting them to renew.
    Rant over.......for now.