Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Is that a statement or a question Teke. ??
    Its a statement
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    You guys must know that Carty is only going to be moved sideways for Henry and nothing will change in the slightest.
    That's exactly how I feel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    The casting vote in a deadlocked meeting will be made by the majority shareholder … and here is a prediction for Teke's reshuffle: Searle will relinquish Football Manager to Cartwright; Henry will become head coach on a back-ended pay rise … and everything will remain the same but the club dodges the big payout and will get all sorts of great media … but they will lose me.
    I accept that will probably be the case. The only real solution is that Carty get punted out of the place altogether and Searle be bought out but that will not happen. Not a great outcome but I would at least be prepared to give the club another go if they change the coach. Unfortunately he will never have full control while we have Searle and a half ****d (by that I mean small in number) Board in place.
    I think Bennett's best days are behind him but one reason I would not be unhappy if he came here is that he wants total control and will not cop any front office interference. But I am dreaming unfortunately.

Not much is ever really going to change while Searle is associated with the Club. We're well aware of that one..

But believe it or not, I'd like to hold onto some optimism that Henry could bring a little more to the Squad than what our current Coach has to offer. Cohesion, Improved plays (lol) or something else.. Surely anyone can achieve more than what we're used to seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    The casting vote in a deadlocked meeting will be made by the majority shareholder … and here is a prediction for Teke's reshuffle: Searle will relinquish Football Manager to Cartwright; Henry will become head coach on a back-ended pay rise … and everything will remain the same but the club dodges the big payout and will get all sorts of great media … but they will lose me.
    You kidding Titanic???? The longest of journeys begin with only one step. Even the movement you suggest will be a good start. The team selections will change, the approach to training will change and the sense of entitlement that certain players have will be gone.

Even the changes you suggest will be a start.

Please, please, please, please, please....

Burleigh Bears have long clashed with the Titans because of how they operate. Personally I would like to see the Bears use some of there financial clout and buy Searle out. They bought a local Afl club and made it profitable and would open up there chance to open another club at Robina. Embarrassing as it is but Burleigh has five times the finances then the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy1979 View Post
    Burleigh Bears have long clashed with the Titans because of how they operate. Personally I would like to see the Bears use some of there financial clout and buy Searle out. They bought a local Afl club and made it profitable and would open up there chance to open another club at Robina. Embarrassing as it is but Burleigh has five times the finances then the Titans.
    Nice links to Rick Stone too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy1979 View Post
    And they would build another leagues club and make squillions.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Nice links to Rick Stone too!!
    Very true mate but he is a Newcastle Boy 1st & is looking forward to taking over from Bennett
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post

could think of any highlights really, but for a loss at least it wasnt bat **** boring like the usual game. was quite a bit going on, and even though taylor and taka make errors, at least there attempting something and it gets you up on your feet for minute.

im not not sure If Myes was less interested in playing or the press conference? he was slow and depressing to watch in both. He should feel ashamed watching Mini and Carter put in full effort compared to lumbering around.
    I agree, it may look like more errors, but as you say, at least they are trying to create something. I would much rather this than the usual 5 up and bomb.
    Last edited by Geeman; 16-07-14 at 04:18 PM.
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

A re-shuffle is not in anyway a solution and you're all kidding yourselves if you'll accept that. Burleigh would be an excellent option although that may peeve some, i think it's about time the Coast stopped being so precious about boundaries and unite for the common good … Seagulls had their shot.

Stone will stay at the Knights now and I would be looking for fresh blood completely and not some dinosaur.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.