Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just completed mine... took me 3 days!
    karnage, I cut & pasted your points 1-4 into one of the questions which asked for general feedback. I started it with "To quote a fellow member:", and finished it with " I agree 100% with the comments."

Just did mine. I think I was fairly straight to the point. Didn't mention any names but there was no mistaking who I was referring to about the changes required in the club.
    Also, why is there a question about how many years I have played for? How is that relevant to a club membership survey? If the question related to the titans and their feeder clubs then maybe.

I did mine the other day.

Basically my opinion is that we go the footy to be entertained by the footy being played by our team.
    Grinding out wins is not entertaining, even when we actually win. Playing negative footy, is quite simply, negative.

I don't care much for members merch personally, but I think a quality cap is a good idea, and have always stated members should get a pin/badge they can wear with pride, and collect over the years to show how long they have been members etc. I also think members should be able to personalise their own packs and pay for any merch they want. Lets not kid ourselves, all members are paying for the crap we currently get, and most of it is throw-away junk.

But bottom line is we want to watch entertaining footy, with the most exciting players playing in their best positions so that whether we win or lose, at least we enjoy going to watch our team play.

I also made many mentions of the crowd figures being the most obvious sign that the fans have had enough of the way the Titans are being run as an organisation.

I did mine last night after a couple of glasses..... No make that buckets of wine. Like a few others on here don't think that I will be getting the jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozdavo View Post
    Just completed mine... took me 3 days!
    karnage, I cut & pasted your points 1-4 into one of the questions which asked for general feedback. I started it with "To quote a fellow member:", and finished it with " I agree 100% with the comments."
    Haha!! Good stuff mate. My biggest problem is going to be following through with my threat to not renew if Carty is coach - because it looks more and more likely that the nuffie will be sticking around.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Haha!! Good stuff mate. My biggest problem is going to be following through with my threat to not renew if Carty is coach - because it looks more and more likely that the nuffie will be sticking around.
    I agree. We discussed it today and the family has agreed that if Carty is still coach then the best we will do is a four game membership. Why outlay good money to watch rubbish. I hope we do not have to make that decision because we have been Titanium members since day 1, and want to continue, but now it's up to the Board.