Really impressed with Nelson and Kingston. Would be fine with either of them playing first grade each week.

Mini is playing with more heart than we've seen for years IMO. You all know ive never been his biggest fan, but this year he has been great.

Mead was exceptionally good and kept himself busy which really benefitted us. Zillman was good for Zillman but he still would be behind Mead by a country mile, even when he plays like last night.

I think Taka was again guilty of doing too much. Big call but I'd put Blair in at left Centre instead.

Kelly and Mortimer need to be our halves. Simple.

Its always going to be difficult for a player to be potent in attack in our structure. Roberts impressed me a lot again, this time with his defence. Every time the bunnies made a break I'd look for JR to gun them down. Snipered 'em. Most of us on the forum had questions surrounding his defence as a centre, but I think he has been superb given his age and inexperience.

Overall, poor game, Bunnies were appalling, but we showed the grit we had at the start of the year. Feels a lot better winning than losing, albeit ugly.