Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Well, well well … nah, I just couldn't be bothered … except for one point: we go better without Myles.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

What a wasted afternoon that was, a really poor performance again, it is really hard to support this team anymore. We are just lucky the sharks are so bad. Honestly feel a little bad for Zillman, being nice, he really struggled

With Zillman- 2 wins, 7 losses
    Without Zillman- 4 wins, 1 loss

Mary McGregor just said that he thought it was their home game because there were so few Titans fans there.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

We can put the first 2 Dragons tries down to Zillman both times made a piss poor effort in tackles and just does not seem to want to put his body on the line

I'm a Blues fanatic but Gidley, Pearce, Brett White etc. are nice guys BUT that doesn't mean they are good at a certain job or what not, much like Zillman. I just feel so frustrated...sorry Carty but you need to go and take Zillman with you. I hope when they both leave they at least have employment...

Reckon he's a twat? He seriously must have something on Carty........he shouldn't be on the park

Zillman that is....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Zillman got turfed to the wing.
    He should be turfed.....out of the f*****g club!

We are so frustrating to watch.
    Anyone notice how slow all our players pass the ball , wtf is that ****, we must have the slowest passes in the NRL, gives defense to much time to set. Watch it it is like in slow motion
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Zillman got turfed to the wing.
    70 minutes too late, what another waste of an afternoon , I almost flicked the Titans to go & watch Tweed v Burleigh which ended in a 16 all draw but no I thought I've gotta stay solid for the team...... Not anymore , I will not be going back to Cbus again as long as Zillman is playing fullback...

The Dragon supporters out number us 2-1 & there was another mythical crowd figure of over 12k when it may have been 9.

Even the corner bar which anyone that's ever been there will know it's the one bar u can go to & watch the game while having beer & chat without having to sit down , it was closed & I've never seen it shut before at a Titans match.

Mortimer looks good, Roberts is looking very dangerous & Zillman is a joke...

6 in a row #CartwrightsgottaGo
    #itaintweaktospeak

That's it. 6 losses in a row and i have finally lost faith.

Havent been on the bandwagon to date, but Carty must go.

i have also been a supporter of Zillman (mainly cause i dont think Mead is the answer at fullback yet), but he had a bad game today.

Frustrating year, and when our most dangerous players today have been mid-year siginings is not a good sign. Mortimer looked great and guided us around the park. He's a keeper.

Taka has to get out of the centres. We need to sign a good young centre. Either Moga or Tim Simona would be good.

Would like to see a backline next year of:-

1. Albert Kelly
    2. Kevin Gordon
    3. Tim Simona
    4. James Roberts
    5. David Mead
    6. Aiden Sezer
    7. Daniel Mortimer

Been a frustrating 2 months, but enough is enough. Crowd was poor too.

Worrying times indeed.

Good thing we're not hunting around for any big name players, as we'll need all the dollars we got to throw at Carty 'n Zillman to retain their outstanding services.

EDIT: Searle, your business model ****in' sucks big ones..
    Last edited by Toads; 22-06-14 at 06:31 PM.

As bad as Zillman was today - and he was really bad, he had a number of players keep him company. All of the outside backs made many mistakes, especially Mead who tried to get involved but ultimately made multiple errors. We actually did look a little better when Zillman was switched to the wing and Mead to fullback. As bad as Mead played from the wing today, he needs to be our fullback, we look so much better. Maurice Blair was a shining light today. I'm not sure where we go when Alby comes back - whether Maurice goes to centre or Alby does as I think Morts did enough to get another look (although the right side still didn't get enough ball). Minichiello was also excellent today. I think with Taka moving back to the bench, it's time to shift Bird into the middle third.

Nate Myles needs to be told to get out of the way when we are deep in attack. I must've missed when he became a try scoring machine because he gets the ball more than George Burgess who actually scores tries. It was unbelievable when we started a shift to the right early in the game and Luke Douglas bobbed up to knock it on. Talk about a tuba in the strings section.

We should get the two points next week against that danger team the bye, but we will need to come up with a special run home to make the finals now. Those last two games should be the nail in Carty's coaching future and Zillman's fullback future. Nothing should save either of them now. We have a few options as far as line-ups go over the next few weeks, it'll be interesting to see what if anything changes. Blair is the conundrum for me - he has shown that he has probably been our best five-eighth this season.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Once Alby gets back I'd like to see Blair back to the centres and Taka to the second row where he belongs. Mortimer was good enough to retain his spot apart from having a couple of missed tackles.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 22-06-14 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    As bad as Zillman was today - and he was really bad, he had a number of players keep him company. All of the outside backs made many mistakes, especially Mead who tried to get involved but ultimately made multiple errors. We actually did look a little better when Zillman was switched to the wing and Mead to fullback. As bad as Mead played from the wing today, he needs to be our fullback, we look so much better. Maurice Blair was a shining light today. I'm not sure where we go when Alby comes back - whether Maurice goes to centre or Alby does as I think Morts did enough to get another look (although the right side still didn't get enough ball). Minichiello was also excellent today. I think with Taka moving back to the bench, it's time to shift Bird into the middle third.

Nate Myles needs to be told to get out of the way when we are deep in attack. I must've missed when he became a try scoring machine because he gets the ball more than George Burgess who actually scores tries. It was unbelievable when we started a shift to the right early in the game and Luke Douglas bobbed up to knock it on. Talk about a tuba in the strings section.

We should get the two points next week against that danger team the bye, but we will need to come up with a special run home to make the finals now. Those last two games should be the nail in Carty's coaching future and Zillman's fullback future. Nothing should save either of them now. We have a few options as far as line-ups go over the next few weeks, it'll be interesting to see what if anything changes. Blair is the conundrum for me - he has shown that he has probably been our best five-eighth this season.
    mead played bad from the wing?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

QLD Cup

frustrating.......over it! wipe the slate clean and start again.......