Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I'm not after nor expecting a personal reply, but I would expect it to get some sort of comment somewhere, whether in a Titans email or public statement. If they get enough letters/emails, they I expect would have to address it at some level and make a comment on it.

The next step would be a visible public protest, and I don't think they would want that, especially out the front of Frizelle's dealership.
    Personally I don't like the idea of involving the Frizelle's dealership in a protest. One because Frizelle's have sponsored the Titans for a while, and two, I don't think we should involve a Directors place of work. To me it's not much different to standing outside her house. Any protest should be outside Titans HQ but unfortunately no one walks/drives past there.
    I think once the "sack Carty" t-shirts appear that will be the best form of public protest and publicity anyone could get.

Grab a few spray cans, spray a few seats in one of the empty sections of skilled park that spells out sack carty
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Grab a few spray cans, spray a few seats in one of the empty sections of skilled park that spells out sack carty
    Maybe someone could make a massive #sackcarty sign and put it on a group of empty seats. I'm sure there will be free seats at CBUS so it is possible. It might even get on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Personally I don't like the idea of involving the Frizelle's dealership in a protest. One because Frizelle's have sponsored the Titans for a while, and two, I don't think we should involve a Directors place of work. To me it's not much different to standing outside her house. Any protest should be outside Titans HQ but unfortunately no one walks/drives past there.
    I think once the "sack Carty" t-shirts appear that will be the best form of public protest and publicity anyone could get.
    Yea I agree with this Mexican Titan. There are plenty of other opportunities to do it.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Maybe someone could make a massive #sackcarty sign and put it on a group of empty seats. I'm sure there will be free seats at CBUS so it is possible. It might even get on TV.
    Who here goes to the games regularly or who lives on the Coast. If you guys get can get a sign organised I will get you passes to our home games. I don't really care if I get in **** as I have been told I will no longer be needed at the club after this year. So I will give you guys as much help as I possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheKnow View Post
    Who here goes to the games regularly or who lives on the Coast. If you guys get can get a sign organised I will get you passes to our home games. I don't really care if I get in **** as I have been told I will no longer be needed at the club after this year. So I will give you guys as much help as I possibly can.
    Neil?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonbcode View Post
    Neil?

No mate I am not Neil Henry.

Banned

are these the further staff cuts i have been hearing about?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by titanslurker View Post
    are these the further staff cuts i have been hearing about?
    Yes it is mate. there is 6 staff being cut at the end of the year that I know of including myself.

SO they are cutting staff, Carty must be due for another pay rise then......
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Yes it is mate. there is 6 staff being cut at the end of the year that I know of including myself.
    InTheKnow...I like Cartwright as a person, seems like a nice guy but why does he keep on retaining his job? Is the club tired of this whole Zillman/Carty thing?

Sorry to hear that, mate.

Never know, it might be a blessing in disguise. Here's hoping you get paid out in full.

Banned

saddened to hear that mate. i can totally understand your attitude to the club given the circumstances and i wish you all the best.

although i had heard of rumoured staff cuts it is disappointing to get confirmation. i just hope the club's financial situation isnt as bad as i have heard.

sorry to hear that buddy,

Just vent on here and spill the beans lol.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Sorry to hear that, mate.

Never know, it might be a blessing in disguise. Here's hoping you get paid out in full.
    Ditto.