Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

gotitans101, even though You 'n I share a similar opinion. It has been asked of us to spare this thread the usual negativity and instead be constructive within it. So I guess we should refrain from speaking what some of us really think and give them the time to have a genuine crack at it.

Banned

Next Board Meeting in on the 2nd of July. I guess that will be our best chance of getting Cartwright the boot. I also have the personal emails for every board member. Not there work email but the one that they actually read. So I will give them to a Admin of the page to give to other members.

Where is the meeting held Titans HQ or else where?

Quote Originally Posted by InTheKnow View Post
    Next Board Meeting in on the 2nd of July. I guess that will be our best chance of getting Cartwright the boot. I also have the personal emails for every board member. Not there work email but the one that they actually read. So I will give them to a Admin of the page to give to other members.
    To the admin with the addresses, I would like a copy please...

Yes please me too. Addresses please.

Banned

Yes all board meetings are at Titans HQ mate. I am going to try and find board members home addresses as well so they get our letters and not just there PR people.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheKnow View Post
    Yes all board meetings are at Titans HQ mate. I am going to try and find board members home addresses as well so they get our letters and not just there PR people.
    To be honest. Getting personal home addresses is going a bit too far, in my opinion. It only takes one nutjob to get those details and do something stupid with it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    To be honest. Getting personal home addresses is going a bit too far, in my opinion. It only takes one nutjob to get those details and do something stupid with it.

true but we don't have any nut jobs in the group do we

but yes I agree and that is no personal information I find will be posted in the forum but sent to Admin instead and they can give it to the trustworthy members.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I agree. There are business contact addresses above and they are what should be used.

White robes, pointy hats and burning crosses seem about right.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    White robes, pointy hats and burning crosses seem about right.
    ..If only we could get away with it.

Hello. Just wondering if anyone has sent letters/emails and received a response at all???

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Hello. Just wondering if anyone has sent letters/emails and received a response at all???
    Yes I sent a letter Friday last week to Rebecca Frizelle - no reply as yet. As she is a Board member and I sent it to her in that capacity maybe these things have to be tabled at meetings before anyone can reply? I don't know if there is a protocol to be followed. I don't really care whether I get a reply as I am more interested in them acting.

No reply as yet … and might I add that in my book "no reply" means no interest nor courtesy.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'm not after nor expecting a personal reply, but I would expect it to get some sort of comment somewhere, whether in a Titans email or public statement. If they get enough letters/emails, they I expect would have to address it at some level and make a comment on it.

The next step would be a visible public protest, and I don't think they would want that, especially out the front of Frizelle's dealership.