Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Hey C-Whiz. Big thank you for kicking off this thread and keeping everyone motivated.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey C-Whiz. Big thank you for kicking off this thread and keeping everyone motivated. Good work mate.

I think it's fair to say that everyone who was involved in this appeal, in any way, who took the time to have their voice heard, can rightly be proud and justified in their stance.

Congratulations to those who went above and beyond, those who took it to the next level with their campaigning and to those who managed to get it out to the mainstream media.

I think it should also be noted, acknowledged and applauded how quickly the board acted, and it would seem that all our questions have been answered, and that is that the Titans do have a strong "advisory" board and they have listened and acted. We should all take the time to thank them for their actions as much as we asked them to take action.

Further to this, we should feel a little bit humbled that we got more than we expected, and for all those who have been threatening removing their membership, I think it is fair to say we now need to rally to support our club financially and for those who can afford it and are still happy and willing to remain members, we unite again and get behind the club and the board and show our appreciation by renewing our memberships and looking forward to the next exciting chapter in the Titans history.

Bring on 2015! Support your team, support your club, sign up for a 2015 membership and be part of Titans history. :-)

Thanks everyone for your support and efforts.

Well said mate - hats off!!

#Peoplepower
    #itaintweaktospeak

C-Whiz should run for Mayor.

i wil renew my membership and also try and talk some mates in joining up. ive aways said it was crazy good value.