Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    The board meeting would be finished by now wouldn't it. I wonder what was said in there and if they actually read our emails.
    Probably along the lines of "How much money can we get out of this joint before it folds "
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Carty probably got told that he will be getting a new contract that is only 5 years long.

Have it on very good authoritay that carty will see the end of the season out at the very least.

Looks like we need to be looking for change above him.

Quote Originally Posted by john cartwrong View Post
    Have it on very good authoritay that carty will see the end of the season out at the very least.

He will see out the year no doubt but if he is here next season I won't & have already informed the club... If he doesn't resign they won't sack him
    #itaintweaktospeak

LOL South Park reference.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I hope you realise that I read every single word of your posts in Cartmans voice

No regrets

I got a reply from Chris Knell to my email. It appears that the next board meeting is Wed 16 July.
    A snippet from the email. "Our members and fans are the lifeblood of the club and their opinions matter. We acknowledge that it isn’t easy to watch the team go through a rough patch and it certainly tests the resolve of even the most ardent supporters. Having said this, the NRL is an extremely tough competition – the pinnacle of our sport – and fortunes fluctuate from year to year and hinge on so many different variables. "
    Our fortunes haven't fluctuated much at all in recent years......

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and just for a laugh my anti virus told me to Be Careful as the sender of the email failed their fraud detection checks........

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I got a reply from Chris Knell to my email. It appears that the next board meeting is Wed 16 July.
    A snippet from the email. "Our members and fans are the lifeblood of the club and their opinions matter. We acknowledge that it isn’t easy to watch the team go through a rough patch and it certainly tests the resolve of even the most ardent supporters. Having said this, the NRL is an extremely tough competition – the pinnacle of our sport – and fortunes fluctuate from year to year and hinge on so many different variables. "
    Our fortunes haven't fluctuated much at all in recent years......

- - - Updated - - -
    Jesus I hate email replies like the one you received. You can bet many people get a similar, almost word for word reply. Treats us like fools. Yes we know the NRL is a tough competition but garbage about the team going through a rough patch blah blah. I suppose they cannot do a personalised reply to each email they get but most of us are not complaining about the "rough patch", we are talking about the boring style of play, players not selected in positions on merit, lack of accountability, no apparent action to improve things etc.
    Anyway they have until membership renewal time to do something. I will hate to relinquish my membership but having $1100 to spend on something else will be good. It's in their hands.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 04-07-14 at 11:08 AM.

The one thing though that needs to acknowledged is that at least we are getting a response all be it maybe generic. Maybe in other clubs we would not get such a reply.

I also guess the more emails / letters sent the better.

It did appear that he had at least checked up as he did mention that I had already returned my member survey..

and here is mine ... and I agree he did at least respond and the fact that he is broadcasting the same message bares testimony to how many emails he must be receiving:

Thank you for your email of Tuesday 1 July.

We appreciate you taking the time to write in with your feedback and concerns. Like you, we also would like the team to have recorded some better results in the last two months, particularly after our start to the year. In extremely trying circumstances (especially with injuries) we are still proud of the effort the boys have been putting in and I can assure you that no one is more eager to turn the results around than the players and coaching staff.

I’d like to assure you that your comments will be tabled at the next board meeting, which is actually on Wednesday the 16th July and not on Tuesday the 2nd as had been reported. I’d add that our annual member survey is currently open for you to provide further comment. We have had a wonderful response from our members so far, on a wide range of issues. The survey closes today and I’d encourage you to take part so we can hear more of what you have to say.

Our members and fans are the lifeblood of the club and their opinions matter. We acknowledge that it isn’t easy to watch the team go through a rough patch and it certainly tests the resolve of even the most ardent supporters. Having said this, the NRL is an extremely tough competition – the pinnacle of our sport – and fortunes fluctuate from year to year and hinge on so many different variables.

We are committed to making this team as competitive as possible and have absolutely no doubt that our best days are still ahead of us – we certainly look forward to sharing all the ups and downs with you and thank you again for your ongoing support.
    If I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me.
    Warm regards,

Chris Knell
    Membership Manager
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

As above, I received the generic email, but as I have said before I don't expect to hear back, so at least it shows we are being heard.

Chris Knell is one of the guys who always seems to be going above and beyond to help resolve any members issues.

I guess those who haven't yet voiced their opinion but want to be heard, you still have a couple of weeks to get it in.

At least we know we have been heard and apparently it is going to the board. It's a start.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    He will see out the year no doubt but if he is here next season I won't & have already informed the club... If he doesn't resign they won't sack him
    THIS. Send my email this morning. If Cartwright is still there next season they will be losing 7 memberships as I will be done with this club.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    As above, I received the generic email, but as I have said before I don't expect to hear back, so at least it shows we are being heard.

Chris Knell is one of the guys who always seems to be going above and beyond to help resolve any members issues.

I guess those who haven't yet voiced their opinion but want to be heard, you still have a couple of weeks to get it in.

At least we know we have been heard and apparently it is going to the board. It's a start.
    Yeah I guess a reply is better than nothing and at least there will be a few emails/letters put before the Board meeting. I also guess he can't really come out and say too much and as I have said before actions taken will decide whether I renew or not.
    I also agree with your comments about Chris Knell and I said as much in my letter to Rebecca Frizelle. He is a credit to the organisation. If things don't improve though, the membership department will have a lot of spare time on their hands next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    If things don't improve though, the membership department will have a lot of spare time on their hands next year.
    Maybe they will be able to get the merch packs out on time?????