Default Ben Te’o Calls Danny Weidler A “Germ”, Refuses To Answer His Questions At Press Confe

Jun 05, 2014 League Freak South Sydney Rabbitohs 0

Ben Te’o has let Danny Weidler know in no uncertain terms what he thinks of him at a South Sydney Rabbitohs press conference.

Te’o refused to answer any of the questions Channel 9 journalist Danny Weidler put to him, or any questions Weidler asked other journalists to ask Te’o.

“Nah, no questions from you” Te’o told Weidler.

After the press conference Te’o continued.

“Surely you know not to come ask me any questions. Don’t ask me anything. When I’m there don’t ask me nothing”.

He then said “You’re a germ!” and “No one likes your around here, I don’t even know why you’re here”.

Te’o’s reaction is obviously in reaction to allegations leveled against him last year that Danny Weidler did a lot of reporting about.

Danny Weidler looked really uncomfortable during the whole thing. Te’o really put him in his place in front of most of his team mates and all of the journalists at the press conference.

Weidler reports a lot of stories that rub people the wrong way. This was always going to happen at some point, and to be honest I am surprised it haven’t happened sooner.

I think we will now see a lot more players take issue with journalists that write things they don’t like, and that is fair enough. The journalists themselves will know when ever they write something there could be a backlash from those within the game.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Hilarious. If only more players would treat him this way we might be able to get rid of him.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hilarious. If only more players would treat him this way we might be able to get rid of him.
    The bloke is a germ as Teo said , no player likes talking to him..
    #itaintweaktospeak

If he gets fined for this the NRL need a kick in the ****.

That germ Weidler, along with his fellow maggots spawn from a similar pile of defecation in Rothfield, Wilson, Hooper and the Bilal Skaff look-a-like Massoud, should all have their NRL press passes revoked. If players or coaches brought a minute percentage of the bad publicity upon the game as these hacks do, they'd be filleted.

I hope more players take Teo's stand and give these pricks nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo