Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Current Odds
    Titans $1.45
    Storm $2.70
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair View Post
    Yes blame Carty for a injured and Origin depleted team. You stupid Yokel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Oh by the way Mr Blair if I have used a derogatory term or demeaning name (ie You stupid yokel ) towards you I sincerely apologise. However please refrain from such remarks. Thank you.
    Mr Blair, feel free to call me whatever you want. You will get bored and run out of insults before I get offended.

Although I do prefer an argument based on facts rather than just opinion, but it seems we broke CSF every time we used facts to shoot down his dribble.

I blame Carty for an unnecessarily injured Albert Kelly. He put him out there "100% fit" and left him there for 80 minutes in a lost cause. Who would you blame Mr Blair?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Mr Blair, feel free to call me whatever you want. You will get bored and run out of insults before I get offended.

Although I do prefer an argument based on facts rather than just opinion, but it seems we broke CSF every time we used facts to shoot down his dribble.

I blame Carty for an unnecessarily injured Albert Kelly. He put him out there "100% fit" and left him there for 80 minutes in a lost cause. Who would you blame Mr Blair?
    I'm sorry mate but the said person is no longer available to comment as he/she has been sent back to the special home where the Fartwright & Zillman posters cover the walls & thats where it will stay but if u are desperate for some comments just go to the Love Fest on Facebook & i'm sure u will be entertained .....
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I'm sorry mate but the said person is no longer available to comment as he/she has been sent back to the special home where the Fartwright & Zillman posters cover the walls & thats where it will stay but if u are desperate for some comments just go to the Love Fest on Facebook & i'm sure u will be entertained .....
    Geez, spoil my fun...
    I kinda liked him. He made me laugh.

I was on a few FB Titan pages but they all go quiet when you ask an actual question that requires an actual answer.

From the Titans FB page.

Hooker Beau Fallon is expected to be fit to return from a back injury to strengthen the iSelect Titans side for Monday night's clash with Melbourne Storm at Cbus Super Stadium.

He is part of a 19-man squad announced today by coach John Cartwright which includes Paul Carter in the starting second row with skipper Greg Bird joining Nate Myles on State of Origin duty.

The team v Storm, round 14:

1 - William Zillman

2 – Kevin Gordon

3 – Brad Tighe

4 – Brad Takairangi

5 – David Mead

6 – Maurice Blair

7 - Albert Kelly

8 - Luke Bailey

9 – Beau Falloon

10 – Luke Douglas

11 – Paul Carter

12 – David Taylor

13 – Ben Ridge

INTERCHANGE

14 – Matthew White

15 – Mark Minichiello

16 – James Roberts

17 – Matt Srama

18 – Caleb Binge

19 – Mark Ioane

I like the forward pack especially the backrow..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Lets not lose focus guys, we still need a few more losses to empty out the trash
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Bench looks thin or lite.

I'm not following the interchange? I'm guessing JR to centre with Taka to 2nd row when he comes on but why only 1 front rower on interchange?

Carter to lock, Ben Ridge/Taka coin toss over 2nd row or bench, Roberts to wing, Flash to have a rest.
    Mead to centre and Don back in.

- - - Updated - - -

Blair and Henry until Alby is 100% fit. Real 100% fit. Not 100% for one leg.

QLD Cup

Geez, spoil my fun...
    I kinda liked him. He made me laugh.

I was on a few FB Titan pages but they all go quiet when you ask an actual question that requires an actual answer.
    I am not on Facebook. I had to hijack my wife's account in order to ask when the coach will take responsibility for results? Now for some reason the comment have gone missing?

Good To see Hymel Hunt in the storms'nrl side (on an extended bench). Wish we hadn't let this kid go, he's a real talent.

Blair and Henry until Alby is 100% fit. Real 100% fit. Not 100% for one leg.
    I'm forming an opinion about Kelly's pain threshold ... he can make remarkable "recoveries" and I'll spell it out are they injuries or in his head?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The first time in my life, ever and I mean ever I just chucked $50 on the storm.. I actually bet against my team out of frustration... I don't wanna be the guy in the wheel chair who thinks he knows everything but come on... Caleb binge?? Really?? I've been watching his games I could get out of this chair with 2 hands and be a better forward then him.. And I'm already better then zillman! He's form is so horrible!

Sorry titans fan 1980 I am on my IPhone and hit the thumbs down button these phones are no good for people with big fingers, disregard thumbs down hit it by mistake