Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Taylor is our best metre gainer, and he runs as straight as anyone. Usually barreling forwards carrying two or three on him.

Our best player by a margin this year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a flash of gordon View Post
    You also said before Mead can't pass so you decide to play him at centre.
    Well he's below the pecking order and too much of a liability to play either Fullback or Wing. I do admire his courage, so centre is the only place to fit him in the squad.

Otherwise #Mead4Tweed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair View Post
    Well he's below the pecking order and too much of a liability to play either Fullback or Wing. I do admire his courage, so centre is the only place to fit him in the squad.

Otherwise #Mead4Tweed
    The only thing stopping me from adding you to my ignore list is your comedic value

Mead is our overall leading try scorer

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    The only thing stopping me from adding you to my ignore list is your comedic value
    Even the comedic value wasnt enough for me, as I'm terrified he might be serious.

"this message is hidden because Mr. Blair is on your ignore list"

Even though he's a good bloke.. I feel as if we're being trolled by Jamal's Hamstring.

Junior

Otherwise #Mead4Tweed
    Very Creative with the tag TBH... Whilst I do agree Mead has not yet developed all aspects of fullback play, in his games at the back he offered so much more than Zilly has over the past 12 months. Any decent fullback would have at least got a hand on one of the players that got into space last night, Zillman did not get near any of them and was frankly embarrassing. Mead may not be the NRLs best fullback ATM but IMO he is certainly our best option.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a flash of gordon View Post
    Mead is our overall leading try scorer
    Pfft even Josh Graham would of been our leading try scorer if he played outside this team's spine and capitalised on the opportunities they've gifted to him. Well... at least Graham would of tackled Yeo.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Even though he's a good bloke.. I feel as if we're being trolled by Jamal's Hamstring.
    i thought the EXACT same thing.

Pfft even Josh Graham would of been our leading try scorer if he played outside this team's spine and capitalised on the opportunities they've gifted to him. Well... at least Graham would of tackled Yeo.
    Yeah,our team has such an amazing spine and is constantly setting up their winger with back line plays and actual structure

Steve Michaels would be triple digits by now im sure with our organised and well coached spine. the spine that plays like second rowers. but only if Ben Jeffery was injured long enough to give michaels his chance to rack up hat tricks

I'm really scared that he is being truthful. "Anyone could be our leading tryscorer outside this team's spine." Yeah 'cause our spine is lethal. We've got Zillman who is the #1 fullback in the game, Kelly on one-leg, a hooker who has played less than 100 NRL games and we don't have a set 5/8. No wonder teams are scared of us

i was saying last week that Mead and even Gordon have done amazingly well to even be near a .50% try scoring rate in this side.

imagine the numbers theyd post at souths, roosters, storm, bulldogs, parra or manly, teams who use a backline.

I think mate you should stay off here until you start taking your medication. One of your posts on another thread had a few of us thinking you had a brain but nah.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 08-06-14 at 07:13 PM. Reason: called him a merkin but he ain't that clever

Where as Zillman would of had Slater's test jersey by now if it weren't for injuries.
    I think we are all in agreeance that this could be a real opportunity for Zillman to cement his credentials and push for that Test jersey. That's assuming Slater is prepared to actually turn up and play opposite him.

Mead to centre, Zillman to 5/8, Gordon... sorry, Gordan to FB. Don to HB?
    Last edited by C-Whiz; 08-06-14 at 08:17 PM.